Just For the Fun Of It.....

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you may have noticed the pic of my adorable little granddaughter posing nude in my avatar (she's gonna just love me for that when she's old enough to notice!
), but do any of you know her name? I know I've probably mentioned it from time to time, so with a little research, it probably can be located somewhere. For the first person who gets it right, I'll either give you a gift, or some points - whichever you prefer!

There will be a big bonus if anyone can guess her middle name, too. I'll give hints if no one can figure it out, b/c it is a very unusual name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

Is your granddaugher's name Harmony?
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Yep! "Hurricane Harmony"
You're both right!
Harmony IS her name, and we did refer to her as Hurricane Harmony while they were here visiting last summer, b/c she was in her terrible twos!

Would you both prefer a gift or points? If you'd like a gift, chose your favorite!

Anyone have an idea as to her middle name? I'll give you a hint: Elvis Presley.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

You're both right!
Harmony IS her name, and we did refer to her as Hurricane Harmony while they were here visiting last summer, b/c she was in her terrible twos!

Would you both prefer a gift or points? If you'd like a gift, chose your favorite!

Anyone have an idea as to her middle name? I'll give you a hint: Elvis Presley.
I wasn't playing
I was just confirming

I have tons of points. I'm saving up to donate them again to Kat Kwiz if it starts up again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I wasn't playing
I was just confirming

I have tons of points. I'm saving up to donate them again to Kat Kwiz if it starts up again.
Well, you nailed the Hurricane Harmony thing, so I'll send you a gift, anyway.