Veteran
Purraise
I've seen a cat or two like that.

I wonder what her dust bag looks like!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh if my kitties would allow me to do that! They barely tolerate the Zoom Groom!

Spooky is laying on my computer table staring at that video in horror and shooting me dirty looks...

My dad vacuumed his dog once - she didn't take too well to it.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big white cat... hmmm...... wondering if the cat is deaf... lots of cats and dogs, too, are afraid of the vaccuum.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
As soon as I get the vacuum cleaner out most of my cats disappear. They don't even wait for me to turn it on.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

As soon as I get the vacuum cleaner out most of my cats disappear. They don't even wait for me to turn it on.
lol yup my cats too!!lol and for good measure they stay hidden for atleast 30 minutes after it is cut off!!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think the kitty is just too fat to run away.

I think the deaf theory is a good one though. It's pretty unusual for a cat to be near a vacuum. After all, *I* typically leave the room when someone is vacuuming. I could certainly see some dogs (and a few cats) tolerating the noise, but this cat looks to be enjoying the treatment.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first thing I thought was white cat, probably deaf and doesn't hear the noise. He definitely seemed to enjoy it though! I know MY cats RUN when they see ours, and most of my dogs, except for our pug that is intent on killing it! It's just a big play toy for her.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That has me cracking up laughing

I have heard of cats who like that. Either Yosmeti or Gayef, here on TCS has a vacuum kitty