TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I saw the prettiest kitten yesterday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I saw the prettiest kitten yesterday

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I was at PetsMart to pick up some catfood and treats for the girls, and one of the local shelters had a pet adoption day. If I had the room for another cat, I would have gotten this one.

He/she was pure white with one blue and one gold eye. He looked to be about 4 months old. But with my small apartment, 2 is all that I can handle at this time.
post #2 of 11
Is the cat on the website?
I would love to see a pic if it is.
My Brother has 7 cats and dog in his 1 bedroom apartment.
The most I had in a apartmet was 6 cats.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
Is the cat on the website?
I would love to see a pic if it is.
My Brother has 7 cats and dog in his 1 bedroom apartment.
The most I had in a apartmet was 6 cats.
I couldn't find a pic of her. The one I found on the website is such a poor quality that you cannot see the face at all. Just a white blob. Whoever took the picture should take lessons on taking good pics
post #4 of 11
I love odd-eyes!
post #5 of 11
I had an odd-eye white Cornish Rex. And also owned a Black/White (perfect 50/50) Bicolor with one dark blue eye and one green eye. She won TONS of ribbons and trophies in the cat shows!
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki View Post
I was at PetsMart to pick up some catfood and treats for the girls, and one of the local shelters had a pet adoption day. If I had the room for another cat, I would have gotten this one.

He/she was pure white with one blue and one gold eye. He looked to be about 4 months old. But with my small apartment, 2 is all that I can handle at this time.
When you say he was all white and an odd eye I assume he was a longhaired. If DW would have seen him, he would be living here right now.
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
When you say he was all white and an odd eye I assume he was a longhaired. If DW would have seen him, he would be living here right now.
Actually, he was a shorthair.. or medium at the most.. but he was not a longhair.. He was sooo pretty and if I had the room, he would now be living here.
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
I was at PetsMart again today and the pretty kitten is still there! I thought she'd have been adopted before now. I was talking to the lady from the shelter and she told me that the poor kitty is deaf. I wish I had the room and the money to adopt her! Dusty and Rusty wouldn't like it either. She is so pretty with her one gold eye and one blue eye. I hope someone adopts this pretty girl.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkiki View Post
I was at PetsMart again today and the pretty kitten is still there! I thought she'd have been adopted before now. I was talking to the lady from the shelter and she told me that the poor kitty is deaf. I wish I had the room and the money to adopt her! Dusty and Rusty wouldn't like it either. She is so pretty with her one gold eye and one blue eye. I hope someone adopts this pretty girl.
I have been told or maybe I have read that with odd-eyed cats they sometimes are only deaf in the ear on the side where the blue eye is. Don't know how true that is.
post #10 of 11
I love cats with odd colours in their eyes, they are adorable
post #11 of 11
I love odd-eyed kitties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I saw the prettiest kitten yesterday