Bonnie's babies are 3 weeks old--pics and update!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, the little munchkins are 3 weeks old today. They have really gained a lot of ground this week. They are now starting to run, in their wobbly sorta way. They have been rough-housing with each other wrestling and play-biting. Their teeth are coming in and Oreo bit my top lip in the middle of the night when she came to see me LOL. They have become much stronger and are sitting up straight. Their ears are starting to really grow now, so next week they really should start looking like gremlins.

I am moving the kittens' hut to the floor this weekend so they will have better access to their litter box and food next weekend when we start on that next phase. I am hoping Bonnie will handle it ok, and me too LOL. I love them being on the bed with me. I know even in a week anyways they'll be climbing into the bed to snuggle with me...I LOOOOVE that.

Here are a few pictures of them from this evening. GiGi wan't gonna come out for anything, she just wanted her mommy.

Dale looking so handsome.

Oreo, as calm as she always is.

Tortie-girl

The whole family, happily enjoying a meal.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhh, I want the kittle tortie girl
They are so cute with their big ears and eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mb, yes and we keep falling deeper in love with them! It's so hard not to when they are so darn cute and so lovable. They all love to snuggle with us when we go visit them...hubby says "where's my baby kitties?" and they come stampeding out of the hut no matter what they're doing. When they're sleeping they come running out of the hut and then snuggle and fall asleep with us.

AMY, yes the tortie girl is such a sweetie...we have a friend who is a vet tech and she was here for our xmas party for our fishy-friends (saltwater fish and coral) and she said it is amazing how both the tortie and the blue kitten are dilutes...makes for beautiful kittens. Both the tortie and blue kittens are going to our friends who are building a new house where we live and one of them is a wedding gift to them from us...they're buying the second one...I convinced them two is better than one
The groom has been wanting a kitten of Bonnie's for a year, so he's extremely excited. His woman loves Bonnie too, but he's pretty smitten with her. They love the babies.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is another picture my daughter just sent me that she took while we were out today. I thought it was cute. Abbey got a new camera for xmas and hasn't put it down since!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

Here is another picture my daughter just sent me that she took while we were out today. I thought it was cute. Abbey got a new camera for xmas and hasn't put it down since!
Oh, what a great picture... sooo sweet!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the kind compliments! I happen to have a bad habit of bragging about just how cute they are. I can't help it...they are like new children that mothers just have to talk about non stop.

Last night, they slept on the bed with me out of their hut. They really didn't want to be in it even though Bonnie was resting quite comfortably in there...they wanted to snuggle with me

This afternoon, I was laying with them and they are now hopping in and out of the hut which they obviously just learned how to do today. Tonight, I am moving them to the floor so they are closer to their soon-to-be litter box and food area. They were also quite frisky today in their playing...tackling each other and really getting into the play-biting....they are getting pretty good at running too.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mb, I'm so glad it gives you the warm fuzzies. I love to share pictures of them, especially to those who share in the love for cats.

I have so many pictures of them, it's hard to choose which ones to show off. On this type of bday thread, I like to show their faces especially, but soon I'm going to show way more than that...it's going to be fun this week!