Xmas turkey for the kitties

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, I should have brought my camera! I made turkey for dinner on Thursday night... so today, when I went to look after the rescue kits, I took some of the juicy bits off of the frame, choppedthemup and added some chicken stock, put it in a container and took it with me.

I gave the cats each a large spoonful! OMG! They went nuts! One of the kittens gobbled it down like he hadn't eaten in days... and please... we don't starve our cats!

Even my little fuss-budget, fish-loving kitty licked the plate clean!

Merry Christmas, kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Sounds yummy! Lucky kitties
Oh, gosh... the kittens were growling at each other, to protect their food. I had to use several paper plates!

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lucky kitties, getting a Christmas treat!

I tried something like that with mine on Thanksgiving. Harley gave me a face like I was trying to poison her.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucky kitties getting a Christmas dinner! That was kind of you.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Oh, gosh... the kittens were growling at each other, to protect their food. I had to use several paper plates!
It's so funny when they growl isn't it!!

My 3 week old kittens will be eating solids in the next few days for the first time and they get so protective so it will be interesting

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always try to spoil Butzie and let her eat "people food." She doesn't eat anything not labeled cat food, raw or cooked, and I am a good cook, nada. Except for tuna fish. She doesn't read the label about how the tuna is caught either.