It's a Doggy Christmas

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

Well I spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day with quite a few dogs so I thought I would share some pictures for you!

First up is my partner Kieran's dog, Jaffa:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And last but not least my Grandparents Dog Suki (Suki has hip problems so that's why he's a porker) :

Feel free to share your Holiday Doggy pics too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I had a camera on hand I could get a pic of niece's dog who is tethered outside my door. His name is Morpheus but I call him Moose. He's a Great Dane.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're lovely. Zoey has a sweet face and Suki looks funny shaved down for the summer!
Is Chevy a big lap dog?

Jan- I love Great Danes!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

They're lovely. Zoey has a sweet face and Suki looks funny shaved down for the summer!
Is Chevy a big lap dog?

Jan- I love Great Danes!
Zoey is a sweetie, she's from Auckland! Suki normally has a HUGE coat so it's essential to be shaved in the Summer

Chevy is a big lap dog she weighs 17 kg! Half of Jaffa

I love great danes too!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww...they're all precious!!

Your g.parent's collie's hips would be better off if they were to get some of that weight off; They'd have to stick to a serious diet though.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suki was hit by a car and had broken hips and legs, causing him to put on weight. My grandparents used to race horses and greyhounds so I'm pretty sure they know what's best for their dog.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous dogs! I think Jaffa and Zoey look so different, Jaffa looks so happy in all the pictures but Zoey looks like someone stole her dinner

Chevy is adorable, I'd love for her to sit on my lap

Poor Suki... I hope he isn't in any pain.

No disrespect meant here, but I never took to the idea of racing horses or dogs. What happens to all those who break legs and can't race anymore? I guess practices differ, but I know a lot of racers get put to sleep because no one would want to adopt them after they are retired.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Gorgeous dogs! I think Jaffa and Zoey look so different, Jaffa looks so happy in all the pictures but Zoey looks like someone stole her dinner

Chevy is adorable, I'd love for her to sit on my lap

Poor Suki... I hope he isn't in any pain.

No disrespect meant here, but I never took to the idea of racing horses or dogs. What happens to all those who break legs and can't race anymore? I guess practices differ, but I know a lot of racers get put to sleep because no one would want to adopt them after they are retired.
Jaffa and Zoey are complete opposites! Jaffa is the friendly and smiley one but she also has a tail and it bleeds nearly every day because it's so thin.

Chevy says thank you. She's the sweetest dog and lets the cats do anything to her.

Suki is only 4 years old I think he's OK, just recovering slowly.

No offence taken it's your opinion and I respect that. Thanks!