Don't touch my baby

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn is a little possessive over my foster baby, Rosie, today

Look at that glare

and one of Rosie after escaping from Autumn and trying to 'fix' her fur after Autumn gave her a bath

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, I am dreading bringing her back to the shelter tomorrow morning and I know Autumn will search high and low for her and not find her

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww E, I wish you could keep her
Me too but we don't have the space or time for a kitten, although it was lovely having her for the week while we were both home.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a hoot that Autumn has taken such a shine to the foster kitten. Has she done that before or is she rather particular?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never bring foster cats home because I don't want to upset her after all the progress she has made but a few weeks ago I had her at the shelter with me for pet pics with santa and she was trying to get through the window into one of the kitten rooms so she is probably just like that

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I never bring foster cats home because I don't want to upset her after all the progress she has made but a few weeks ago I had her at the shelter with me for pet pics with santa and she was trying to get through the window into one of the kitten rooms so she is probably just like that
Awwww! What a sweetie!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww that's so sweet, and kinda sad that she has to go back to the shelter. Poor Autumn is gonna miss Rosie, I'm sure... The poor dear