Super Cat
Purraise

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Now its time for an airence of greivences and feats of strength

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Maybe we'll get some airing of grievances tomorrow at Christmas dinner.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now its time for an airence of greivences
Well since I can't pin anyone online.

My greivences for the year. Oh I hope to keep it clean.

Stupid people. I mean that in general. Yes..A cat needs a litter box. No, you have to trim your dogs nails. Pet's do get fleas. Drivers, there is a fast lane and if I am not in it, pass me.

If I am in the fast lane and you decide to ride my....um give me minute to safely get out. You can speed on ahead.

If you are in the fast lane and you see a line of people behind you. Get out. You are not going fast enough. When they pass, feel free to move on back over.

Cellphone drivers. I care about my life, even if you don't care about yours or your baby in the back seat. Get off the phone.

People who tell me no. No is not an answer, it's an obsticle. When there is a will there is a way.

Boyfriends, or should I say ex boyfriend
. If you saw no future than you shouldn't have wasted my time by spending almost a year with me.

Co-workers. Now I should say ex coworkers, since I have moved on and up. If you hate your job don't do it. Find another. No one wants to hear you gripe about how much you hate your (mine) boss every single day. Go to work do you job, and shut UP! See if you can find a job doing nothing and still get paid for it. I promise you, you won't.

People who talk to me like I am an idiot or try to play "lawyer" with me on the phone. Last time I checked, I didn't go to law school neither did you. So pay your dog/cats license. Get over it. More important things.

People who dump animals. May you rott in a horrible place and have everything you love dearly taken from you. You discust me.

Nails breaking. What's the point? Why even try to grow them out?

Cyst/acne. I hate it.

I think that is it. I feel better. Now I would hang tinsel but I find it very distracting.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

If you are in the fast lane and you see a line of people behind you. Get out. You are not going fast enough. When they pass, feel free to move on back over.
oh, & the reverse - if there's a line of cars in the fast lane, zipping by me in the slow one till you reach the car that everyone's passing isn't going to speed things up. also, if the guy in front of me CAN'T go any faster, why should i ride his tail just to make you happy?

I think that is it. I feel better. Now I would hang tinsel but I find it very distracting.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

oh, & the reverse - if there's a line of cars in the fast lane, zipping by me in the slow one till you reach the car that everyone's passing isn't going to speed things up. also, if the guy in front of me CAN'T go any faster, why should i ride his tail just to make you happy?

You got that right! I hate being in the middle of a back up. I don't ride peoples you know what. I always stay a safe distance from them!

I do have to mention one more grievence!

To that guy out there who cut me off just to be a you know what and then yelled at me when I flipped him off! Whatever you yelled out your window, well same to you buddy! I can't help it if you will never get a girlfriend as good looking as me! grrr...

Oh and tip jars. Look, don't give me that look when I don't put money in your jar. I DONT CARRY CASH! Ever! Ask your bank they will tell not to. It's just not safe. So take those tip jars off the counter. If I want to tip you I will!

Okay..Maybe that was too..but I am all fired up. I need to pin down the head of household but she is 65 and arthritic, and diabetic...That would be mean. Can I pin a cat? That's what I will do cause Forest rules this roost! I need to go catch him..

Oh I like this thread. I need to sleep but I might have more in the morning.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Carmelo would love to let you try and pin him in the feats of strenght
I am freakishly strong. You have no idea...lol

But I will start with forest..He's a biter. But I can bite back. grrrr...Don't make go feral on him! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Carmelo would love to let you try and pin him in the feats of strength
Its on, but only if I get kisses from that beautiful boy.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am freakishly strong. You have no idea...lol

But I will start with forest..He's a biter. But I can bite back. grrrr...Don't make go feral on him! lol
Carmelo put up the aluminum pole, he's ready

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
People who attack you for complaining about something that is completely not related to what they are attacking you for, then spend all their day complaining about things.

December 25 - The long awaited birth of...DIDO & ANNIE LENNOX! Happy British musician day!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
December 25 - The long awaited birth of...DIDO & ANNIE LENNOX! Happy British musician day!!
I didn't know that---and I adore Annie Lennox.

So, do we really get to air our grievances?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
In that case, i would never pass up the opportunity to b*tch about things lol..

Elderly people who stand up on the bus before it stops, then complain when they end up falling over because they didn't bother waiting another 10 seconds to get out of their seat.

People who can afford to buy cigarettes but don't mind jumping over the barriers at the train station to avoid paying a small ticket fare, which the tax payers have to make up for.

People who beg you for 50c for a phone call but their clothes are obviously worth quite a bit more.

People who can see you're obviously in front of them and an inch away from putting your ticket into the barrier when theres a rush of people, and they like to shove you out of the way and get in first (respect your elders?)

Fathers who contradict themselves in the way they live their life and tell you how you must live yours. Here's a newsflash - I'm not christian, just because YOU are doesn't mean i have to follow 'rules' that were written 2000 years ago that do not apply to me. People can be moral without your book.

People who tell you if you don't laugh at their joke that you mustn't have a sense of humour. Ever heard of diversity dumbwit?

People who see that if you don't have a smile on your face 24/7 that you must be depressed.

Checkout chicks who put ONE small item into a bag whether you tell them or not you do NOT want yet another plastic bag.

Shoppers who pay for one or two extremely cheap items on their freaking credit cards instead of digging in for coins because they want their frequent flyer points.

Children who think being cruel to other children is entertaining, and not growing out of it when they reach adulthood.

People who pretend to be something else so others will be impressed or in awe. I HATE fake people.

People who when they get onto a bus, don't know enough english to ask for a daily ticket, and get on for free. How did you manage to travel into our country over thousands of kilometres without knowing at least a few words of a worldwide language? And people who say they've lost their wallet and also get on for free. These people are always teens but old enough to know better.

People who follow the crowd like sheep, thinking if they all get bottle tans, bleached hair and wear the latest breast flashing clothes that acceptance into society is all they need to live for.

Need i go on?..

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, I can't believe I missed this thread before! Our supervisor at work refuses to say Merry Christmas, it's Happy Festivus for her! She actually had to go around and explain to some people the "idea" of Festivus. There were no "feats of strength" at work (thank heavens) but MANY airing of grievences.

A few I will repeat for your benefit whether you like it or not:

People who are paid 5 times more than I but still are too stupid to read the direction of the form they are filling out for doing a withdrawal from their account (ok, the form asks if you are married, their are two boxes for "yes" and "no". You HAVE to check one of those boxes!)

Those same stupid people that can't read instructions then try to pull a guilt trip on me because it's apparently MY fault "little Jimmy" won't have a Christmas this year.

Living in a state where apparently salt for the roads has not been discovered yet...I'm sorry, all cinders do is turn the ice black...and that's IT!

Living in the same state where people with 4 wheel drive trucks think they are immune to ice (now black with cinders) that is covering the road and almost slide into the back of me because they're driving like it's a nice sunny day in the middle of July. (hellllooooooo..........
I actually would have gotten a new car out of the deal but I would have had to sue for the hospital bills, I'm sure).

The stupid, rude, totally oblivious people at Wal-Mart....EVERYDAY! The only time I enjoyed shopping at Wal-Mart was at 2:00 and I was drunk! I'm sorry, do you have to have a family reunion in the middle of the aisle???? (going at 2:00am and drunk WAS pretty cool though...I got to play with all the toys and no one stopped me...well except for DH but he could since he was driving
)

Basically, stupid people is my theme....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My one is at the motorway turn off near my suburb it's 100 KPH but there's other cars turning from a 50 KPH turn off and they never speed up for us 100 KPH's. It drives me nuts and I always have to slam on my brakes and the horn!

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have still yet to pin my cat...lol..He's a sneaky one.

I will gripe about one more thing.

There are two turning lanes, in the off ramp that I take to get off freeway.

I always stay in the right lane because I turn right. Left lane actually has option to turn left or right. Well some MORON this morning decided to create his own lane and get in between both sets of cars! I can't even begin to tell you how dangerous this move was. May all the hair on the top of his head fall off.