Though weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re far apart,
Each one of you
Will be here in my heart.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww, what a great poem

I hope everybody here is having a wonderful holiday season and gets to celebrate with the ones they love the most...

... and then get on here to gripe about the crappy sweater from your MIL

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...that actually brought little tears to my eyes...I am not even kidding. I think it is a great poem.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carol, that's really lovely!

Many good wishes to you and yours this Holiday Season. May all that is good come to you.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

Awww, what a great poem

I hope everybody here is having a wonderful holiday season and gets to celebrate with the ones they love the most...

... and then get on here to gripe about the crappy sweater from your MIL
well, i don't have a MIL... plus, i found out my parents are giving me a gift! they feel sorry for me 'cause i don't have anyone else to give me a present [my sister & brothers have either spice (plural of spouse in our family
) or kids to give to them]. actually, mom said they saw something perfect for me - i'm getting it tomorrow!

plus this lovely poem from Carol, my SS pressies - i got/am getting some good stuff this year!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful poem, Carol! Thank you for taking the time to pen that for us! Back at ya!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carol that is so beautiful and true.

My wish for all TCS'ers that their Holidays are filled with love, health, and happiness, no matter how they celebrate.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very appreciated, and very true...my most heartfelt wishes to all of us to have what we need most these holidays.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carol, that was so beautiful. Your talent for writing always brings a smile to my face.

That being said, I need to tell youse something - we have been estranged from my MIL for a few years now - all for a very good reason, and she has tried to alienate my husbands family from us - but the good news is, his sister has finally contacted him and sent us christmas presents - we sent her presents as well. It is really wonderful that she is her own person and made contact again.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was such a beautiful poem, Carol. It made me cry..

You are very talented, and an asset to TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely surprise to come back and find others posting their heartfelt wishes in this thread, too.
See why I like you guys so much?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Carol, that was so beautiful. Your talent for writing always brings a smile to my face.

That being said, I need to tell youse something - we have been estranged from my MIL for a few years now - all for a very good reason, and she has tried to alienate my husbands family from us - but the good news is, his sister has finally contacted him and sent us christmas presents - we sent her presents as well. It is really wonderful that she is her own person and made contact again.
Kellye - that is wonderful, wonderful news. I hope that your husband and sister can continue the reconciliation.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

That was such a beautiful poem, Carol. It made me cry..

You are very talented, and an asset to TCS.

Thank you so much for being a great and dedicate member of here my dear friend!..

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carol, what a beautiful and elloquent poem. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It's things like this that remind me what a special place TCS really is!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You really do have a talent for writing Carol! Your kindness and thoughtfulness epitomizes why I have stayed with TCS for all of these years. We truly have an outstanding community here, and your sentiments describe us perfectly.

And because I can't begin to express myself as well as you can, I'll fall into my comfortable south side lingo: Back atcha girlfriend!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amy you crack me up

Carol, I agree with everything Any said, your writing, your heart the way you express it, just beautiful. You are a part of us here, for sure. Thank you for the heartfelt poem.

Kellye many many your way that everything will be worked out

Happy Holidays to All