Totally scrooged for Christmas!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my boss has been late paying us at work for the past month by usually a few days, some people are owed 2 weeks.......For the most part I am taken care of within the next. I'm suppose to get payed on Friday for the week before, so they owe me for last Friday. I asked yesterday and his wife said she didn't know, but today I found out 2 other people received their pay, not me!
Here's the kicker, I work outside all day selling Christmas trees, in the freezing cold (the weather has been bitter here), and have handed them enough cash to pay me for a month in the past 3 days! No Christmas party for us, no Christmas bonus, and no pay! I'm suppose to be in early tomorrow as well, which I will be in good faith, but if I don't get paid tomorrow, I am quitting and filing for unemployment, as well as all the unpaid overtime for this past year, and believe me there's a lot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Good for you! It isn't fair that you should have to work for free - even for a few days!
It's not a few days, it's two weeks he owes me pay, and How can someone do that before Christmas!

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so awful. My heart hurts for you to have been cheated so by your employer.

Let's hope the new administration can do something to right the wrongs that have been immorally layed on the nations honest working people.

I
for you. It was done through No Fault Of Your Own!

Dear God, hear my prayer......................