Am going to meet some bengals tonight!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently in Wisconsin and will get to meet my aunt's bengals tonight. I have been waiting for months to see them in person and I can't wait to see what they are like in a natural setting.

I'm pretty angry at myself for messing my camera up horribly while trying to clean it. I will have to send it in and hope it can be fixed. I will be mad at that for a long time because I don't even know if I will be able to take pictures of the bengals, but if I can, I will try to upload them. I may have to wait until I get back home. I don't have the cable to connect the camera with.

It should be an interesting experience.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, if nothing else, use your cell phone, too - that way, you'll have a backup!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, if nothing else, use your cell phone, too - that way, you'll have a backup!
I still took pictures I just can't tell how clear they are. I forgot my cable.

Originally Posted by carolinalima

are you getting one of them for yourself?
I was going to, but the litter I was going to choose from did not make it and things happen for a reason. After talking to my aunt for a few hours, she knows what I am looking for and it will be better to pick from one of the other two queens she has.

Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Cool! Where in Wisconsin? Drive safe!
We actually flew up here. Wisconsin is cold!! lol I did take a bunch of pictures, but will have to wait until I get home to download them.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow sounds exciting!! Bengals are gorgeous cats, I can't wait to see pictures