For those of you in the cold weather...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(and that includes US, today), in just 19 days Dottie and I depart on a 7-day cruise in the Gulf of Mexico on Royal Caribbean's "Voyager of the Seas."

Now, a funny point. I used to work for a cruise web site. In one of our on-going discussions, we tried to decide what features you would never see on a cruise ship. The three we all agreed on was an ice rink, a pool table, and a bowling alley. The rink was because no one goes to the tropics to ice skate. The other two were purely physics; you can't play pool or bowl when the ground won't stay level.

The Voyager of the Seas has both an ice rink and a pool table.

Some of their newer ships have a bowling alley.

So much for us prophets.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And some have surfing on board.

Bon Voyage and we expect to see pics of you two in your bikini/speedo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And some have surfing on board.

Bon Voyage and we expect to see pics of you two in your bikini/speedo!
Have you ever noticed that in the English language, a slim chance, a fat chance, and no chance are all the same thing?

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm jealous
Its going back and forth between cold and warm here. It was 45* Monday, 55* yesterday, and 75* today. I'd love to be cruising somewhere tropical! Have a wonderful trip

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been on the Voyager of the Seas twice, and you'd be surprised at how many people ice skate.

I had no idea they had pool tables. We didn't do that much on the pool besides eat, swim, get drunk, and play bingo. Not all at the same time, obviously. LMAO