MURFIE SUSSING OUT HER NEPHEW

DEAGON LOOKING VERY HAPPY WITH HIMSELF

LET SNORING CATS LIE?????

NOPE!!!! YOU WAKE THEM UP!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cool! My parents have sisters (poodles) from different litters but I call mine sibling and there's no way they are really related. I think it's neat when they really are.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah its pretty cool they're related! I have 3 dogs: mother and son and the odd one out lol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Murfie

yeah its pretty cool they're related! I have 3 dogs: mother and son and the odd one out lol
nice
!
couple of questions - Murfie looks pretty furry - has she always had that much? i know Devons vary some.
oh, & the new guy - i've seen you post his name as Deagon & Deacon - which is it?

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

nice
!
couple of questions - Murfie looks pretty furry - has she always had that much? i know Devons vary some.
oh, & the new guy - i've seen you post his name as Deagon & Deacon - which is it?
Murfie only got her full coat in about 3-4 months ago. When I got her she was bald except for some fur on her face, legs and tail. Their coats can vary, some are fairly fluffy but i think most are semi coarse and have that nice wave to them.

His name is Deagon but im crap at typing so accidentally put a c in there haha

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought Murfie was adorable, and then you go and get Deagon and now I'm afraid I'm just simply starting to fall in love with the whole breed! They are SO adorable! Their little faces are just too precious for words and their little fuzzy selves are adorable too!

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha yes they are quite addictive, especially when you watch them play. I just took more pics of him sleeping like a spaz but I dont want to overwhelm anyone with his cuteness just yet lol

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah they have, they are getting on fabulous now. they got lots of xmas presents, Murfie doesn't really play with toys (except for her mouse on a stick) but Deagon was in kitty heaven!

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
another gorgeous photo i took the other day...its a shame i dont have a fancy camera!

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah i had a massive typo with his name oops...shhhh dont tell him im a bad mum lol