This is an embarrassing first

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm at the library, and just threw my backpack onto my back and somehow managed to unhook my bra at the same time

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I'm waiting for the guy behind me to move away so I can try to hook it back up. How embarrassing....

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey, at least you didn't lose your tube top (anyone remember those??) as an adult, and in front of a little boy, yet, like I did many, many years ago!
(I have always called them, "boob tops" since then for that reason.)

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I managed to get it back on, I just hope there was no security cameras watching!

MargeCat - I had similar issues with a strapless top a number of years ago - we were in a club dancing away and realised my top had come down and I was flying free. I stopped dancing, and never wore that top ever again!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had anything like that happen, luckily. Maybe one reason is because I'm a 38C and know better than to wear strapless, and I try to get bras with good hooks on them. ...I do however have a couple pairs of pants that the zipper doesn't stay up on sometimes. I had a customer at work point it out to me one day.
Good thing it was a older woman with a sense of humor.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I'm at the library, and just threw my backpack onto my back and somehow managed to unhook my bra at the same time

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I'm waiting for the guy behind me to move away so I can try to hook it back up. How embarrassing....

Well I managed to get it back on, I just hope there was no security cameras watching!

MargeCat - I had similar issues with a strapless top a number of years ago - we were in a club dancing away and realised my top had come down and I was flying free. I stopped dancing, and never wore that top ever again!
I'm sure you gave the security guards a thrill!

Some years ago I got the hair brained idea to try those nylon stockings that are "stay ups". They have some kind of rubber on the inside of the upper leg that is supposed to adhere to your skin and stay up without garters.

They should have a caution warning on them for:

1. For skinny chicks only;
2. Not for use during warm or humid days.

I was walking downtown and those blasted things kept falling down. I was walking across an 8 lane road and before I even got to the middle they were almost down to my knees. I walked across the rest of the road knock-kneed, past one building and ducked into an alley where I took them off!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
haven't ever had that happen w/a back hook bra... but those front hook ones, that just have the 1 clasp, like this? i haven't worn those since college, when i had one come unhooked [believe me, a DDD cup DOESN'T need that to happen!].

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And it's probably a little easier to hook up a back clasp then a front clasp without people staring!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

And it's probably a little easier to hook up a back clasp then a front clasp without people staring!

Maybe the security tape will show up on youtube

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Been there!!! More than once. The bra I had was to blame though. I'm not sure what I ever did with it; but it had 3 clasps and I'd usually catch it when 2 of them had come undone. And ditto to what Laureen227 said:
[believe me, a DDD cup DOESN'T need that to happen!].

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a bra literly break in HS, the front peice that holds the two cups together tore in half! Not good for a girl who had DDs in HS!

Therefore, I greatly sympathise!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!! These stories are so funny! I'm glad I have never had anything like that ever happen to me!!

Thanks for the laughs!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whats sad is when you're small enough that if those front hooking ones comes apart and nobody would know the difference.....sigh....!

OTOH, I have a thing for sports bras, and the other day I put mine on, is an older one with a wide back, and once I got it on, it just didn't feel "right"......seems I'd put it on backwards......

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

Ahh Sarah, you're just a multi-talented woman, i'm sure hubby appreciates it

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Ahh Sarah, you're just a multi-talented woman, i'm sure hubby appreciates it
LOL, I was thinking just going to post about how talented you are! Just think, this could be your "party trick"... much better than tieing a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue.