TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › It's official.....Thor thinks he's a cat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's official.....Thor thinks he's a cat

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
I thought he would turn out ok, but after tonight.....that was the last nail in the coffin. Thor officially thinks he's a cat






Oh, and did I mention my mom got him that dog bed, but he still chooses to sleep in the cat bed?


post #2 of 10
Awwwww, I LOVE Thor! We need more pictures of him and his kitty!
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
I'm trying to find more but so far this is all I can find.......but I think I found some more that will be totally cute! I'll have to post them in their own thread, it's sort of a series

post #4 of 10
All 3 of my dogs like to play with the turbo scratcher. Izzy thinks she's a cat, too....how big is Thor now?
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
All 3 of my dogs like to play with the turbo scratcher. Izzy thinks she's a cat, too....how big is Thor now?
Really?!!! I've never seen a dog play with one before! He's never done it till this evening!

He's a whopping 5lbs and stands just about 9 inches tall, which is smaller than our 6 month old kitten Luna.
post #6 of 10
cute!!! My huge dogs play with that toy too, I took the ball out. it worried me to think they might swallow it. No worries with the lil guy though
post #7 of 10
Mild hijack....but Jack the Pit/Rott I was fostering earlier this year adored the Turbo Scratcher! See below's evidence. I call it "spin in circles until you puke".



*end hijack* I bought enough Turbo Scratchers for the dogs to have some to play with.
post #8 of 10
I love Thor!
Isn't it time for some sweater pictures?
Or maybe you've posted some & I've missed them
post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cococat View Post
cute!!! My huge dogs play with that toy too, I took the ball out. it worried me to think they might swallow it. No worries with the lil guy though
Yeah, I'm not too worried about him swallowing it! I can't believe dogs play with those

Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Mild hijack....but Jack the Pit/Rott I was fostering earlier this year adored the Turbo Scratcher! See below's evidence. I call it "spin in circles until you puke".



*end hijack* I bought enough Turbo Scratchers for the dogs to have some to play with.
Awww he is so cute. I remember seeing that video! His head till just melts your heart! And the kitty watching the background "hey, hey, that's mine!"
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I love Thor!
Isn't it time for some sweater pictures?
Or maybe you've posted some & I've missed them
No actually I haven't!!! I need to find the box with all his new clothes in it! My aunt doesn't have any kids so she spoils Thor like crazy, I'm the oldest cousin. She bought him all sorts of outfits One of them is a green shirt with a Christmas tree with beads and decorations all over the tree I'll try to find all the shirts and do another photo shoot!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › It's official.....Thor thinks he's a cat