A couple cute pictures

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took some pictures yesterday of the kitties being adorable!!! We got a new recliner that the kitties just LOVE to lay on, and I got a new winter coat they also LOVE to lay on. Imagine this then.....mommy's new winter coat ON the new recliner!!!

What cuties!!!
Luna was busy playing with Thor. Luna is Thor's kitty

And one awesome picture of Luna!!!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at them all!
They must have thought they`d died and gone to heaven. Are they making your new coat all hairy for you?

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they look so cozy on that chair and jacket

Luna is beautiful! wow! they all are such cuties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Look at them all!
They must have thought they`d died and gone to heaven. Are they making your new coat all hairy for you?
They sure did! I'm not allowed to hang my coat up so I usually lay it on the recliner or the computer chair. If I hang it up Enzo stares at it and then JUMPS on it!!
Not a good thing when you've got a 12lbs of claws hanging from your first new coat in five years!

Originally Posted by klaidman

aww they are just so darn cute
I always find myself saying "awwww"

Originally Posted by lovemykitty3

they look so cozy on that chair and jacket

Luna is beautiful! wow! they all are such cuties
They sure are, Enzo actually got upset with me when I put my coat on this morning. Of course, he was laying on it and I had to pull it out from under him. I put it on, sat down on the couch, and Enzo jumps on my lap and tries to crawl into my coat with me

Originally Posted by Bella713

Great pics
, Love your pink coat
I do too!!!! I'm so excited! It's my first new coat in five years. My last coat was mostly only for pretty, and when your young that's all that matters right
My mom told me there was a brown and pink Columbia coat and she bought it for me for Christmas!