I'm no longer single!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been a long time coming for me, just over a year in fact, but here goes....I finally have a boyfriend!!

We met online, and the best part is that he lives only a few roads away from me, and he is ever so nice! We will have been a couple for one week this coming Monday. Gosh, I'm in a daze! We had been good friends for over a month, meeting up and going out places to get to know each other...and this Monday just gone after spending the afternoon with me, he sent me a message saying that he liked me, and wanted to be more than a friend...so I said yes to being his girlfriend

I best tell you guys his name and everything too!
His name is Arturas (he lets me call him Arthur
) and he is 24 years old, and he was born in Lithuania. He moved here quite as while ago with his family. He even does the same line of work as me (I'm a carer) which is nice as we have some things in common.

I can't believe how lucky I am right now...I'm currently on cloud nine!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

Well, it's been a long time coming for me, just over a year in fact, but here goes....I finally have a boyfriend!!

We met online, and the best part is that he lives only a few roads away from me, and he is ever so nice! We will have been a couple for one week this coming Monday. Gosh, I'm in a daze! We had been good friends for over a month, meeting up and going out places to get to know each other...and this Monday just gone after spending the afternoon with me, he sent me a message saying that he liked me, and wanted to be more than a friend...so I said yes to being his girlfriend

I best tell you guys his name and everything too!
His name is Arturas (he lets me call him Arthur
) and he is 24 years old, and he was born in Lithuania. He moved here quite as while ago with his family. He even does the same line of work as me (I'm a carer) which is nice as we have some things in common.

I can't believe how lucky I am right now...I'm currently on cloud nine!
Congratulations! My wife and I also met online!

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping to find a nice Czech girl when I move to Prague....or at least another expat!