Next Spotlight Member of the Week will start 12/28

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I've enjoyed my week in the spotlight but now it's time to pass the torch. I PM'd - aj -, who is next on the list of those who volunteered, but haven't heard back. Since Christmas comes in the middle of the next week I'm thinking that a lot of people may not be available or have time to post questions. Therefore, I'm going to wait until next Saturday, December 28, to start the new spotlight.

- aj - if you're here and want to do it this week, let me know and I'll start a new thread.

Oops! Looked at my calendar wrong. Should be December 27.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I've enjoyed my week in the spotlight but now it's time to pass the torch. I PM'd - aj -, who is next on the list of those who volunteered, but haven't heard back. Since Christmas comes in the middle of the next week I'm thinking that a lot of people may not be available or have time to post questions. Therefore, I'm going to wait until next Saturday, December 28, to start the new spotlight.

- aj - if you're here and want to do it this week, let me know and I'll start a new thread.

Oops! Looked at my calendar wrong. Should be December 27.
Good decision. I will be here but many will not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Okay, it looks like we have enough interest to keep the Spotlight thread going this week over the holidays. I'll be posting a new thread in a few minutes.