Question of the day Dec 20th.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's so another TV based question today. Again for all you Crime Drama Buffs. Which would you choose.

NUM3ERS VS Without A Trace.

I have watched both on occassion but would have to say the NUM3ERS would be it for me. I find that it has better story lines and I have been a Rob Morrow fan since Northern Exposure.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've watched both and don't really care for either one. For some reason, I do like all the actors on Numbers except for Charlie the math-whiz. Go figure.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked Numbers but I would pick Without a Trace it's more interesting to me.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't watch either of those, altho i've seen both. if i had to pick one, i'd pick NUMB3RS for the male eye candy

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely "Numbers." I just can't get into "Without a Trace." I have watched a few episodes but they just don't hold my attention. Of course I'm a geek and like how they can solve crimes based on math. Pretty cool. Plus Larry cracks me up. I like the show much better since they got rid of Megan. Between her accent and her mumbling I couldn't understand most of what she said. Not to mention her voice drove me up a wall.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of the two, I've only ever watched Without a Trace. It was alright, never really got into it.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like both shows... but you can tell my preference by which one has a Series recording set up on my DVR: Num3ers... I wish more geeks looked like Charlie... I'd date one then... all the geek boys I meet are ... well, they don't look anywhere NEAR like Charlie.