Savannah Cats

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know or have a cat that is a Savannah, or the breed?

I've been reading up about it,, and was thinking about getting one. Not like a F1, but like a F5 or F6.

Was wondering what you thought about the breed?

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have read up on them as well.......I wish I could afford an F1 or F2......I love BIG cats. I have seen F5's for around a $1,000. I think they are gorgeous. Let us know if you decide to get one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls

I have read up on them as well.......I wish I could afford an F1 or F2......I love BIG cats. I have seen F5's for around a $1,000. I think they are gorgeous. Let us know if you decide to get one
I found some F5 and F6, for $400 - $600 and they are silver.. I think I'm gonna get one!

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I found some F5 and F6, for $400 - $600 and they are silver.. I think I'm gonna get one!
WOW......I am jealous......that seems pretty cheap to me. The economy is so bad......I am sure that is effecting the prices of these awesome cats somewhat right now. You prolly could negotiate the price even lower
I would guess that the prices may drop after Christmas. Please post some pictures if you score one

minion

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think they are beautiful too..I wish I had enough to buy an F1, they are beautiful and I also love big cats!

If I ever get into cat shows and such, I'd love to raise and show them..