Did you know.......

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reading that wedding rice thread made me think of this. I read yesterday that rats don't vomit, burp, or get heartburn.
I also heard that if you have a pet rabbit, don't feed it anything that causes gas because rabbits can't burp or fart and they'll die.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Reading that wedding rice thread made me think of this. I read yesterday that rats don't vomit, burp, or get heartburn.
I also heard that if you have a pet rabbit, don't feed it anything that causes gas because rabbits can't burp or fart and they'll die.
Well, I don't know about rabbits burping, but I KNOW they can fart. Mine usually did it in my face.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Wow, makes me wish I were a rat! I have vomiting and since pregnant I get terrible heartburn all the time!

Originally Posted by calico2222

Well, I don't know about rabbits burping, but I KNOW they can fart. Mine usually did it in my face.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

that's so funny!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little bunnies! Can`t say I ever noticed my bunny doing a foo-foo when I had it.

On the subject, did you know horses cannot vomit and that`s why they suffer so bad with colic.
Now they definatly DO fart, usually when you`re brushing their tails

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Poor little bunnies! Can`t say I ever noticed my bunny doing a foo-foo when I had it.

On the subject, did you know horses cannot vomit and that`s why they suffer so bad with colic.
Now they definatly DO fart, usually when you`re brushing their tails
I think I'll take a bunny fart over a horse fart any day!!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are very few smells that are as bad as kitten farts. True story

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol touche!

OK let's try this one then.

When your feet (or any body part including ears) get VERY cold, and right on the verge of frostbite, when you go into a warm area to bring the heat back up? it's excrutiatingly painful, and believe it or not, it feels like that body part is on fire. It BURNS.

i've had this happen quite a few times as a kid. You have no idea how badly it hurts to warm back up. And it's so strange to feel like you're on fire.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

There are very few smells that are as bad as kitten farts. True story
SOO true!!!

When Moo was a kitten his farts were so bad my whole family started calling him STINKY!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

lol touche!

OK let's try this one then.

When your feet (or any body part including ears) get VERY cold, and right on the verge of frostbite, when you go into a warm area to bring the heat back up? it's excrutiatingly painful, and believe it or not, it feels like that body part is on fire. It BURNS.

i've had this happen quite a few times as a kid. You have no idea how badly it hurts to warm back up. And it's so strange to feel like you're on fire.
Thats exactly why the LAST thing you want to do if you think you have frost bite is to run the effected area under warm/hot water.