One of my cat's favorite games is tag.

howard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She likes walk as close as she can to me until I move around and then she runs away.

She repeats this over and over.

When she runs away, she arches her back sideways and hops around.

The other game she likes is to chase the lazor pointer around. She can do that for hours until she falls asleep.

And after all the fun and games. She is all business when it's time to eat. She starts to meow and rubs my leg for food.

She even lets me pick her up after hours of avoiding me.

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
all my cats love the laser pointer, they go nuts over it, its so funny, we will make it diassappear when they think they caught it and then light it up again and make it seem like it got away...they go crazy!

my little princess loves to rush towards me, BF or the other kitties and then will stop right before she hits us and runs away...it hilarious to watch.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you have a Maia clone
! Maia also loves to run up to me, even jump on me, then run off and hide! She will sometimes to the side ways hop, tail curled under, puma ears.....Here's a pic.....

It's to funny! She also loves to play hide and seek, LOVES it! But like you said, when it comes time for food or needing rub downs, shes all business! Just makes you love them more!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howard

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Sounds like you have a Maia clone
! Maia also loves to run up to me, even jump on me, then run off and hide! She will sometimes to the side ways hop, tail curled under, puma ears.....Here's a pic.....

It's to funny! She also loves to play hide and seek, LOVES it! But like you said, when it comes time for food or needing rub downs, shes all business! Just makes you love them more!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Wow, and your cat even looks like my cat, and they are both girls.

Maybe it's that type of breed of cat?

You too, Happy Holidays!