Daily Thread TGIF Dec 19th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Good Mooooooooooooorning!

Well, it was a wonderful birthday! I got home to find Josh here making dinner and he was drawing a bath for me. I had a nice hot relaxing bath, and as I was getting ready to get out, he brought me a parcel from La Senza. It was one of those plush, soft amazingly comfy robes!!
So, of course I had to test it out..it was sooooooooo comfy!!

Then we ate dinner, and watched a movie while cuddling up. After the movie he goes to my hallway closet and takes out this enormous box...brings it over, and I realize that its a portable massage table!

So, he sets it up and gives me a massage right in my own livingroom with some really nice spa music playing in the background.

He is so romantic, I could barely beleive it...I kept saying "you bought a massage table?!?!" Where the heck did you get it??"

Anyway, it was an amazing night..and I am a very lucky girl thats for sure.

Thats it for now...off to work!

Have a great day folks!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, it was a wonderful birthday! I got home to find Josh here making dinner and he was drawing a bath for me. I had a nice hot relaxing bath, and as I was getting ready to get out, he brought me a parcel from La Senza. It was one of those plush, soft amazingly comfy robes!!
So, of course I had to test it out..it was sooooooooo comfy!!

Then we ate dinner, and watched a movie while cuddling up. After the movie he goes to my hallway closet and takes out this enormous box...brings it over, and I realize that its a portable massage table!

So, he sets it up and gives me a massage right in my own livingroom with some really nice spa music playing in the background.

He is so romantic, I could barely beleive it...I kept saying "you bought a massage table?!?!" Where the heck did you get it??"

Anyway, it was an amazing night..and I am a very lucky girl thats for sure.
Wow, it definitely sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Josh sounds like such a romantic guy!

Today, we're under a winter storm warning. We're supposed to get anywhere from 6-10 inches of snow. And now they're calling for another storm Sunday/Sunday night, and there's a chance of snow Christmas Eve. I keep watching the weather hoping the Christmas Eve snow will change, because we have to travel up to 3 1/2 hours away and don't want to drive in the snow.

Not doing much today. Working out, and probably watching a movie and scrapbooking. Maybe wrapping some of my fiance's presents too since he's at work.

Have a good day everyone!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WOW Trout's mom WHAT AN Amazing Birthday!!

hmm Yam,

We're under the same storm warning here in NY. Thankfully my school closed last night
so I really don't have to do anything except venture out to the music store to return that rented cello. I think I will do that soon since it hasn't started to snow yet. (My fiance is betting it isn't going to snow at all)

Then...I think I'm gonna clean the apartment and wrap gifts (moo is eyeing the wrapping paper as I write this)

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

No snow here this morning yet but we are suppose to get some later in the day. Right now it's -15C with a wind chill of -27, it's a little brisk.

Finishing up a couple of things around the house this morning, laundry and such. This afternoon I am going to do the last of my Christmas grocery shopping and pick up some wine, and some spiced rum. I am not a big fan of either but the wine is for Christmas dinner and my sister likes warm apple cider with spiced rum
No accounting for taste.

After that I am heading home where I plan to stay for the weekend if the weather is as bad as what they are forecasting.

The kitties are being bratty this morning getting into things they normally don't bother. I am thinking we are going to have to have a long talk about rules......I am sure they will straighten me out....

Everyone have a great day.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been snowing here since about 4 or 5 am EST. I would say 6-7 inches on the ground b/c it is coming down fast 1-2 inches an hour at times. I posted piccies here in the Cat lounge...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Natalie! Your Josh sounds like a really lovely man. Belated Happy Birthday!

We're currently getting hammered by "snowmageddon" as they're calling it. Very relieved I don't have to go anywhere today.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat you definitely have a keeper there.

The sheets are drying, the cats are sleeping, & I'm hungry with no idea for lunch.

Mom's at a funeral on this lovely wet and dreary day. Just have some odds/ends to do today in preparation for Christmas Eve dinner. It should be a running around weekend knowing my mother. Rest is for after the holidays.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's chilly and rainy here. No snow thankfully!!!

I'm running some errands today. I'm off till the week after Christmas from work. Thank the Lord!! I need to figure out what I need for my Christmas dinner baking still. I guess I'll brave the grocery store this weekend and pray they have it all!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Nat had a wonderful birthday. I have to share the this with Neil for pointers!!

I do believe the snow has ended for now. I measured 7", but the wind is picking up so I will go out in a bit and snowblow the yard. More snow tomorrow though I think 3-5".
But the wind is picking up so snowblowing I might put off for a couple of hours.

My sis leaves tonite to start driving here. She wants to get as far as Lexington,KY tonite. So it will be another day of hoping the drive is good and weather ok for this time of year.

Finished wrapping presents and did some baking (Chex party mix). Have a roast (one of two) in the crockpot. The tree is in the garage and I would like to get that in the house yet this afternoon. But once again I am tired. I went to sleep early but work up around 1 pm and laid awake for a good hour. So a nap may also be in order!!

Thats all the excitement around here.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!
It was snowing and yucky when I got up at 8 this am, but now it's
and looks sparkly...
I cancelled my drs appt today since I was worried about the drive. I know I should've gone, but I figured it wasn't life threatening, so it could wait until Monday.
So I have the day to catch up on clothes, and cleaning (YUCK!)

But at least I might not have to worry about it for Christmas, (depends on how dirty Brad makes it while I'm at work, cause you know, I'd never make a mess! LOL! )
Congrats on a great birthday Nat. I'm jealous, can your man send pointers to mine?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody!

Well It's midday here now but I haven't really achieved much today. I've scooped a few litter trays and that's about it. I've got people coming to look at kittens at 2pm today.

At around 4pm I'm going to a BBQ then maybe to a pub but we'll see how that goes.

Can't wait until Christmas!