I have my calling features back!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple years ago I had to get rid of some of my phone and cable features in an attempt to keep my bill as low as I possibly could while still maintaining the entertainment factor of my cable. As a result I got rid of my call waiting, changed to a bare bones, limited long distance plan and some cable packages.

Last week I managed to finally get my phone bundle caught up and today I called to get my features back.

If I were to add call waiting and a better long distance plan to my existing package, I would be paying $41.00 per month plus the cost of long distance. With this new package I pay a flat rate of $40.00 per month which includes call waiting, call forwarding, call display, and call display plus (who is calling on my call waiting line) ... both displayed on my television because I don't have a phone with "call display". Plus a long distance plan that allows me to call anytime of the day, unlimited, to the USA and Canada

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a good plan especially if you do a lot of long distance within the country. Congrats on getting things back in order, you sure have done well the last few months getting back to work and getting your financial situation on firmer ground. Kudos to you for a job well done.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

A couple years ago I had to get rid of some of my phone and cable features in an attempt to keep my bill as low as I possibly could while still maintaining the entertainment factor of my cable. As a result I got rid of my call waiting, changed to a bare bones, limited long distance plan and some cable packages.

Last week I managed to finally get my phone bundle caught up and today I called to get my features back.

If I were to add call waiting and a better long distance plan to my existing package, I would be paying $41.00 per month plus the cost of long distance. With this new package I pay a flat rate of $40.00 per month which includes call waiting, call forwarding, call display, and call display plus (who is calling on my call waiting line) ... both displayed on my television because I don't have a phone with "call display". Plus a long distance plan that allows me to call anytime of the day, unlimited, to the USA and Canada
Do you enjoy tortuing me? Who did you go with?