Daily Thread Thurs Dec 18th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat lovers!

Welp, I am another year older today...27 that is.
Might as well be 30 you know?

I think Josh is making me dinner tonight, so that will be nice.
Not much else going on though..heading to work.

This weekend we have a Christmas party for 3 nights in a row, so its a crazy time of year...So much to do before we head to London for Christmas!

Anyhoo, have a great day folks!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya Trouts Mum!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Once again it is almost bed time for me but I when I wake up I've got lots of cleaning and tidying to do. I've got one more christmas present to buy which is Secret Santa for work, and I've only ever seen her once before!!

I've got a DVD to watch before it is due back on Sunday and kitty pictures to take.

In the evening it's Kieran's work do, we're going on a harbour cruise and having dinner, so that should be interesting

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!

Why are you going to London for Christmas? I thought your families lived in or near Ottawa which is why you moved back there.

Today is a day off for me. It's really, really cold outside. I had planned on going either to the dry cleaners to pick up my quilt and then the library, or go grocery shopping. However, I'm so stiff and tired today that I think I'm just going to stay in and putter around and do laundry instead. I'll go to the library and dry cleaners tomorrow instead.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday TROUTS MOM!!

Today its off to work for me and I have a concert tonight!! Wish me luck I don't feel like I have had enough practice!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday!!!

Morning kitty peeps-another chilly day in Kansas here...but highs are suppose to get to 50'sh...
We can hope!!!

Have a super day all!!!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy B'day to you Trout's mom......vampcow, I know the feeling, so good luck!

Today we're not so busy, just breakfast for the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce here in town, and some odds and ends food for some other folks.......and getting ready for tomorrow night........we're doing a Christmas party for @70 , prime rib, chicken, fish with sides and desserts........all sit down and delivered, no buffet style....so I'm already all worried and concerned about that, and whether we can pull it off or not, especially since I can't seem to nag my husband enough for him to call in two ladies who can be of immense help plating and serving.....but he said he'd do it, so I'm NOT doing it, lol......petty, I know. If he doesn't call 'em, we'll just work our butts off tomorrow night to get it done without them, and then he'll catch it afterward!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Happy Birthday Trout's Mom!!

Not much going on for me today. I have a bit of shopping to do and my boyfriend should come over after work.

Just a few more days until Christmas and I haven't bought a single gift yet.
Luckily, I don't need to buy very many of them.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trouts Mom! It's in the sixties and kinda cloudy right now. Not a lot going on. Our cooks coming tonight and also tonight I'm going to my Clubs Christmas party which I'm looking forward to.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Nat! Sound like you have a very busy fun-filled weekend ahead. I hope the weather holds out for you.

It's finally dry out once again. It's been just a rainy season with hardly any sun.
Thursday is usually my relaxation day. Mom's home so who knows what she will have me do. We have tons of cookies to bake before Wednesday but I don't think we have all the ingredients.

I might finish wrapping the gifts tonight. I had DH help me when he got home. Luckily I had his done before he got here.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu

Morning All!!!

Well it's not snowing here this morning for a change.

Have a few errands to run today, then going to pick up a movie for this evening.

Have to do laundry today sometime as well and should tidy up the bathroom as well.

The kitties are all napping this morning, lazy bunch that they are.

Everyone have a good one

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
happy birthday Trouts Mom!!!

its cold here in PA, and we are looking at a huge snowstorm tomorrow morning, i live in the mountains, so i packed up and im staying at my parents house, they live in the city about 5 mins away from my job...so i wont be seeing my cats tonite, but they will be in very good hands with BF.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!!

It has been so cold in Nebraska and I think part of the State is going to get more bad weather. I think I want to make coffee and put Baileys in it!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Happy Birthday!!

Why are you going to London for Christmas? I thought your families lived in or near Ottawa which is why you moved back there.

Today is a day off for me. It's really, really cold outside. I had planned on going either to the dry cleaners to pick up my quilt and then the library, or go grocery shopping. However, I'm so stiff and tired today that I think I'm just going to stay in and putter around and do laundry instead. I'll go to the library and dry cleaners tomorrow instead.
Well...my sister is over there still. She and my neices are the only ones now
She refuses to move here

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!