The cuteness continues!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These little guys are too cute
They are so friendly, and love to play on me and snuggle on me. They are very vocal too and start squeaking as soon as they see us, when we look at them, when we don't look at them, and when they think we should look at them
Luckily they don't make a peep when we're out of the room (they don't mew, but they sound like elephants running around).

Anyway, so tonight they had dinner, then all snuggled up for a snooze

That's Holly at the top, Claus is bottom left (male black kitten), and Eve is bottom right (black female)

Holly

Merry decided she'd prefer to sleep on me

Then she finally decided to join her siblings after I took too many photos of her using the flash

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So extremely cute! I have to admit I am getting Maia flashbacks from Holly and Merry!
Here's why....
Maia in my lap as a baby...

And covering her face while sleeping....

They are just to adorable!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that's SO SO SO adorable! I love this bunch of kittens... actually I love every bunch...
Love their names too, very festive and cheery

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't even begin saying how much this reminds me of my little foster crew. Those kittens of yours are sweet! are you keeping them?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just melts my heart when kittens do that... that they so perfectly accept you .. so innocent and full of love.... the last batch of kittens we had in our storefront were fighting over lapspace on my boyfriend. He has long legs, so it's easier for him to take on more than one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Can't even begin saying how much this reminds me of my little foster crew. Those kittens of yours are sweet! are you keeping them?
Nope, not keeping any - 3 residents is the perfect amount for us