We only keep container candles around the house. If you look at Persi's tail in the picture above, you will see his tail is an accident waiting to happen. Tonight it did. He escaped with just a singed tail as the candle went out when all of his tail cut the air supply. He was sitting on the edge of the couch doing his usual begging when his tail fell right into the flame. Just when you think you are so smart and have your house cat proofed something like this happens. Watch those candles this holiday season.
post #1 of 20
12/17/08 at 9:49pm