Created a Monster :o

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kizzy and I played for a while then he went to ate.

He's been doing so much better over the past couple days, that I decided to try giving him a treat again. The first times I tried, he had nothing to do with it.

So yah, I tried a Whiskas temptation treat.... he ate it up. Tried a Pounce treat...again he ate it. I gave him 5 treats and called it quits.

He had other plans

He will NOT leave me alone, crawled up my back over my shoulders onto the computer, back down, up my leg, up by the computer.... he is
and actually making noise. He never makes noise. The odd 'mew' when we're playing, and he meowed in the bath of course but thats it.

He is a monster now I tell ya, a monster
being a trouble maker for the last half hour.

It worked tho

I'm a sucker, and gave him another treat.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's really cute!!
Milo can get like that when you give him treats also. Nora is a picky eater and likes very few treats. Yesterday for each 12lb bag of Wellness Core you bought you got a free bag of Wellness treats. I got two bags of food, so I got two bags of treats.

She'll eat one MAYBE, then ignores the rest. Milo gobbles them up. Gus would NEVER eat treats, even when he was teeny tiny. He ignored every one we tried, and we tried a LOT.

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's too funny!!!

Harley is like that...if she even hears me going into the cabinet where the Greenies are, forget it. She comes running through the house like a herd of elephants, meowing at the top of her little lungs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

That's classic human training technique! Seems your a very trainable human!
yup, apparantly I am.

Would have been nice if he had settled down after half hour....but nooooo, it continued.

I love him dearly but......he was trying my patience last night LOL.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
priceless!

Harley will have nothing to do with treats--Jack however will do whatever it takes to get anything extra to eat.

Leslie

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LadyLoneWolf

Oh, that's too funny!!!

Harley is like that...if she even hears me going into the cabinet where the Greenies are, forget it. She comes running through the house like a herd of elephants, meowing at the top of her little lungs.
If I ever want to get Lucy to come to me all I have to do is crinkle the Greenies bag or click the laser light pointer. Moose isn't a big treat eater, but he and Rocky will mosey on out just to see what's going on.