Prayers needed for my 8 month old nephew

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister just called and asked dad to come get her and the kids my nephew has been sick for a few days and she thought at first it was this virus but he won't take his bottle and she is very worried. My dad is on his way and please pray for him to get there safely as we have snow on the roads here and I want them to be okay. I hope my little nephew is okay. He is such a sweet little baby and he loves his bottle so if he isn't eating its very scary.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Warm safe vibes for your dad and your nephew, hon... I hope it turns out to be nothing serious at all...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and vibes that your family travels safely and that your nephew makes a speedy recovery...and calming prayers and vibes to his very worried auntie

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Sending prayers and vibes that your family travels safely and that your nephew makes a speedy recovery...and calming prayers and vibes to his very worried auntie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't heard anything yet my dad went and took my sister his truck because its fourwheel drive is better on it than on the blazer. And he brung my niece back here to watch her while my sis has my nephew at the hospital and she started crying for her mommy and brother. Her daddy is in afghanastan and she thinks her mommy is going to leave her as well. As soon as I know anything about the baby I will let you all know and I thank you for your kind words. And for your prayers.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
sending & that's it's just a virus & his appetite is just off due to fever or whatever...

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have news about him he is a little dehydrated from being sick and if it gets worse we are to take him back but her will be okay. Thank you for the prayers. Anything when they are that small is scary.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much for the vibes and the good wishes. My nephew seems to be doing better.