Daily Thread Tues Dec 16th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Morning!

Well, we are meeting with our invitation designer today to see the mock ups she made!!
I can't wait to see them and get them ordered!

I wonder how long they take to get printed? Its like pulling teeth to get Josh to so up his guest list

After that its laundry night

Have a great day folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Thanks Nat
I'm not leaving completely though. I'm going to work as my friends receptionist on the 5th of January, only part time
Oh, well thats no fun then

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. At least, I hope so. It's been raining/sleeting since midnight, and the temperature is 26 degrees. I'm sure that it is an absolute mess out there. I'm putting off looking outside for as long as I can

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm working today and today we are going to be busy!! Several ORs slated for today. After that I'm coming home, resisting the urge to order in food and cooking dinner. Then I'm heading to bed!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The wet weather is here. We probably won't get much snow out of this front though.

DH is having his car inspected today and later we have a dentist appointment.
I have tons of laundry to do in between.

Yesterday I ordered some baby clothes so I will be hanging at the door for UPS.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I leave work today!!!!

Just another day at work for me. I'm making up little Christmas cards with pictures of people's pets on them, so I have to go pick them up later.

Have a good day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I leave work today!!!!
Congrats Congrats Congrats, you are going to love having the extra free time just to putter and hang out with your kitties. Everyone told me I would be bored within a couple of weeks, well it's been two months now and I haven't been bored once...your going to have a blast.

Morning All!!!

Well the warmer temperatures have departed and we are back to snow once again.

I am feeling better today then I felt yesterday which is great, my hands have eased off a bit and my knees are still quite stiff but not aching so that is a bonus.

Nothing much planned for today, got my errands done yesterday so I guess I will just work on my new scrap booking project and have a spa day for the kitties. They all need their nails clipped, brushed and maybe a bath for Sassy.

A couple of good programs on this evening so I guess it will be TV night.

The kitties are all sitting in the window watching Riley the dog next door tear around his yard. He's a big goofy golden retriever and a great source of entertainment for them.

Everyone have a great day.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh, well thats no fun then
It is when i only have to work 4 1/2 hours instead of 8, not to mention not having to get up at 6.30.a.m and not getting home until after 6.p.m

This new place is less that 5 minutes drive from where i live

Originally Posted by tierre0

Everyone told me I would be bored within a couple of weeks, well it's been two months now and I haven't been bored once...your going to have a blast. :clap
All of my friends who are part time have all said the same. They've said they don't know how they managed to do a full time job