It seems like it has been a week already, how much longer can she go on? Since she is deaf, she is painfully loud I called the vet today to see if it was possible to move her spay up to right after Christmas. I really don't want to wait until January. It can't be any fun for her either.
post #1 of 9
12/15/08 at 9:35pm