Badger!!!!

siameseluver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have posted several times about my Siamese mix, Badger. He is a mess. Here is my latest story...

Badger has been very successful lately in bolting out of the door. I can usually catch him fairly quickly but my fiance gets mad and Badger can sense that so he runs from him.

The other night, we noticed that Badger was missing and we realized that he must of flown out of the door when my fiance came home from work. I freaked out because that was over 2 hours he was out by himself!! I went outside and finally found him pawing the glass at a Rottweiler at another apartment...the Rottweiler was about to go through the glass to get him!

Anyway, I decided to buy a collar and put his little tag on there in case he gets out again. Even though he is micro-chipped, I want as much identification on him as possible because he is the best cat ever. So, I bought a collar and put it on him and I could tell he hated it. He was running around like a madman shaking his head.

A little while ago, I noticed the collar was missing. He got it off somehow. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. Just as I was about to give up, I found it...IN MY FIANCE'S TOILET!!!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by siameseluver

A little while ago, I noticed the collar was missing. He got it off somehow. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. Just as I was about to give up, I found it...IN MY FIANCE'S TOILET!!!!!
Badger left no doubt as to his opinion of the collar

Badger, you need to stay inside, safe & warm

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by howtoholdacat

Aren't smart cat's fun? Sounds like something Friday would do.
That's Siamese for you!

When I saw the headlines, I thought I was going to read about a cat getting into a confrontation with a badger, which would not be pretty.