Not so secret santa!

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty sure my fiance just went to get my xmas present!

He is getting me an iPhone. I kinda wanted a pink BlackBerry Pearl (they are so cute!) but he loves his iPhone. Then he's getting me a crystal covered Juicy Couture cover for it. Yay! The cover was part of the deal, otherwise he knows to get me a cute BlackBerry.
And yes he does spoil me
but really, my cell phone now is half broken and crappy. Its a moto slvr. yuck. two years is a long time for a cell phone to last, i think.

I hope he doesnt make me wait til xmas to use it!!

Anyone else know what they are getting??????

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
My boyfriend says he'll get me a cast iron frying pan. But he wants me to go shopping for it with him... he wants to make sure I can actually lift it
I keep telling him I'm not as weak as he thinks, but he doesn't seem to believe me.

He planned on getting me some Baileys with hot chocolate, but I beat him to it (I didn't know...) so he'll probably get me a new tea set. He wanted it to be a surprise but he couldn't remember what style I liked, so he had to ask.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
The ones i know of (because i asked for them) are little cube speakers for my shuffle, and a new doona cover.

I'm assuming there are other things i don't know about

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH and I usually get exchange some clothing for Chanukah. In some years, we buy some big ticket item for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Last year, we gave ourselves a flat screen TV.

I just remembered that I wanted a new immersion blender when I made soup last night, so I am going to order the one I like now. He is still getting a sweater. Larger size this year.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

My boyfriend says he'll get me a cast iron frying pan. But he wants me to go shopping for it with him... he wants to make sure I can actually lift it
I keep telling him I'm not as weak as he thinks, but he doesn't seem to believe me.

Tell him to get you one of those foam-rubber bats instead.
They're not as heavy to life, and no one really gets hurt that way.

My s/o got me a pair of beautiful opal earrings that I've had my eye on.
I know he's also getting something else for me, but I have no idea what.
He says it's a surprise.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Besides buying me my 9mm for Xmas, I think he is going to get me a necklace that I really like from Kay's. Its a white and yellow gold cat, with a sapphire body and small diamonds in the collar. I pointed it out in a catalog, and I notice the catalog is missing, and he mentioned the present he was getting me is at the mall

He might also get me a 20ga shotgun like his 12ga as a 2009 early Xmas gift since the price of all guns is skyrocketing lately. (And I'd be getting him a .40cal like my 9mm)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That reminds me... he started out this year by saying he was getting me a shot gun. That would be so cool ! But Im sure its the iPhone Im getting. I need the phone alot more than a shotgun right now

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

but he couldn't remember what style I liked, so he had to ask.
KittKatt;2499866 said:

Tell him to get you one of those foam-rubber bats instead.
They're not as heavy to life, and no one really gets hurt that way.

That's what I was thinking

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the thing -- my BF needs direct suggestions from me for gift-buying. I usually can suss out what he might like or want and he is usually happy with it.

Originally, we were going to get each other a decent elliptical cross trainer... but with the slow economy and big recent expenses... I said, let's wait.

So I asked him for a portable external hard drive and I think I will also get a piece of jewelry - I have my eye on some cherry amber and silver pendants and rings.

I'm getting him a funny coffee mug - "Real Men Like Cats", a DVD music documentary that he wants and .... sigh... a beautiful urn for his RB cat's ashes.