Daily Question.................12/15/08

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…
............( forget me the delay...
I almost forget that I´m Mr Monday...

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?....do you enjoy? or being dissapointed...?....…..

...let start to post here!...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm last one I saw at the theater was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I was a little disappointed about some things, but for the most part I enjoyed it

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy it's been a while; I think it was the last Harry Potter movie. I thought it was great but I like all of them!

It costs $50 for the three of us to go to the movies, plus a couple of popcorns, so we usually wait for the DVDs to come out.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostly I watch On Demand movies, but this past summer my daughter and I went to see Juno and it was great!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Boy it's been a while; I think it was the last Harry Potter movie. I thought it was great but I like all of them!

It costs $50 for the three of us to go to the movies, plus a couple of popcorns, so we usually wait for the DVDs to come out.
Same here... I have yet to set foot in a theater here in Portland... and I only saw HP down in California, twice, but still down there... so it's been a year and a half.

I enjoyed it, as I have all the HP movies... I just have little desire to see other movies in theaters... I usually wait. if I'm gonna spend 20 bucks on a movie, I wanna OWN a copy of that movie for that. (20 bucks for ticket, drink and popcorn nowadays)

Amanda

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toby took me to see Twilight and Bolt.

Bolt was the last movie I saw in the theater.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was Disney's Aladdin. I lliked it so much I laughed out loud.
Even bought the video. (So that means it was a long time ago
)

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We go to the movies about once a month, so I know Im forgetting the most recent movie when I say "Lakeview Terrace".....really drawing a blank on what we saw a couple weeks ago, so I would say disappointing
I think Quarantine was before Lakeview Terrace, it was also disappointing!
I want to go see 4 Christmases, I like Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the last one I saw was Wall-E (soo cute!!!)
I went to see it with my sister Kimmy a while ago.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw Twilight and it was a huge disappointment for me

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it was the dark knight and since I LOVE batman it was great!

but I think this weekend Im going to see either The Day the Earth Stood Still or Yes Man.

I LOVED the original 1951 edition of the The Day Earth Stood Still so I'm not super excited about the remake...since why mess with such a GREAT movie?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was Hell Boy II when it first came out and it was really good. So much so I have already watched it a couple of other times On Demand throw my Cable Network.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was Mamma Mia.
Fun movie, but not something that I would call a Great movie...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the last movie I saw was Body of Lies (which I couldn't remember the name of and had to look up so what does that tell you
)

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe it was "Lakeview Terrace". Samuel L. Jackson makes a wonderful psycho.
DH and I are going to "The Day the Earth Stood Still" tomorrow. We both love the original and we're both ready to be disappointed in the remake.

As a bit of trivia, did you know that George Lucas named a couple of his Star Wars characters after the phrase "Klaatu Barada Nikto" from "The Day the Earth Stood Still"?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Rigel!

I saw three new releases at the movie cinema last week. On Tuesday night I saw Quarantine (dissapointing) and Quantom of Solace (pretty good). It was cheap Tuesday night hence two movies

Then we went to see the movie preview of The Day the Earth Stood still on Wednesday since we won tickets off a radio station, it was enjoyable to watch but I would probably not watch it again.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just went to see a movie on Saturday night for my birthday!

We saw The Day the World Stood Still. It was an okay movie, if you got past the propaganda and the whole "Humans suck, American's Suck, we've destroyed the earth so we have to DIE!", thing. Keanu Reeves did a great job and played a good character, and if they had not done the propaganda stuff I think it would have been good. Jaden Smith is a good little actor, and did an AWESOME crying scene.

I was disappointed.