My kitty is TECH-SAVVY... seriously

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kizzy just signed up for a twitter account....
Didn't even ask me permission or anything.
I think he's a little young, but, I'll keep an eye on him.

Anyone else have a Twitter account? Kizzy wants to make friends. He's trying to talk me into getting one... we'll see.

If anyone does want to be friends with him, he would so much appreciate it.
His Twitter is: Kismet_The_Cat

meowqueensdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin thought this post was quite amusing and demanded that I get her an account: pumpkin_the_cat

Zero, on the other hand, seems to be more interested in playing with loose objects right now...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by meowqueensdaddy

Pumpkin thought this post was quite amusing and demanded that I get her an account: pumpkin_the_cat

Zero, on the other hand, seems to be more interested in playing with loose objects right now...
Iz tryin' to figure this out. Ma owner got the idea at a xmas party... her friend said he knew a kitty that set one up and it wuz quite funny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kizzy said it might have been facebook, this "twitter" seems ok, but there's not alot of stuff to do.

Maybe I will let him try that

Seriously, we went to my husbands work xmas party and a coworker was telling me about a guy he knew who set up a page (I thought it was Twitter) for his cat, and has had a lot of fun with it. I thought I'd try. I know, I lead a dull life LOL.

meowqueensdaddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The explanation of twitter, the first time i heard it, was this: "Oh, it's just like the status updates on Facebook, except without the rest of the Facebook stuff." Of course, that only makes sense if you're a facebook junkie.

It's a very focused social networking site that allows users to post limited profiles and status updates saying what they're up to at the moment. When you sign up to follow other users, you'll see things in your newsfeed like:
pumpkin_the_cat is curled up in the warm bed on my human's desk.
zero_the_cat is torturing an innocent q-tip!
janedoe12363 is cramming for finals.

Etcetera. Oh, and there's the wikipedia article.