Daily Thread Monday Dec 15th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning winter lovelies!

Its mild today, but rainy. I love the above 0 degrees though, I am all about that.

We had a busy weekend...my mom came over last night to make me birthday stirfry and she brought over apple torte that she made AND my fave cherry cheesecake.
We all got a little fatter last night.

Heading to the gym tonight. Josh is done school so he will be lounging around like a lucky bugger.

Off to work in a bit! Have a great day all!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am finally finishing up the instructions for the double-neck guitar and sending them off to the seller. I hope to get a few minutes at the shelter, but I have to report to work at noon for a trip to Baton Rouge.

Four of our trucks got stranded in the snow down there last week, so I hope they don't have any now! Of course, that was a unusual deal.

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have four commissioned portraits to finish before Christmas and since it is so bloody cold out today, I am staying in and finishing them. I was supposed to get groceries today since I was out all weekend and have absolutely nothing home, but who wants to carry groceries into the house in -40!! If I get really hungry at some point I think I will order Chinese food and let the delivery guy worry about going out in the cold! lol! Yes I shall spend my day wrapped in a blanket on the couch with the cats, drawing and eating wonton soup!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Milder here today and very slushy..It's suppose to get a lot colder later today so I am going to try and get my errands run this morning before everything freezes up..I hate ice.

Have several things to do this morning, pick up cat food, drop some things off at the post office and pick up a prescription.

Afterwards I am planning on coming home and hibernating for the rest of the day.

My hands, and knees are both quite sore from the damp weather which is making me just a tad irritable.

The kitties are all sleeping right now, they were tearing around earlier but I guess they played themselves out.

Everyone have a great day

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just another monday at work here

Today is Riley's 2nd birthday though so we'll be having a party tonight! Party will include a bite of tuna or some other treat he doesn't usually get, along with a new refill on Da Bird

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm leaving shortly to go into the city and buy my Christmas present for myself. I've decided that I really, really need a Microsoft Zune

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. Today is supposed to be in the seventies! What happened to our nice cool Christmasy weather? Not a lot going on until this evening. We're going to one of our friends' house for our annual Christmas drinks and hors de'ouvres (SP)?.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!!

I'm home alone this morning as my boyfriend is gone to his first day at his new job.
Today I have lots of cleaning to do, I'll go to the school library to get some books and stop by the mall to buy a few things. Yesterday I cleaned up my storage closet and made enough room for a little greenhouse in there. Now I need to get a light fixture for it. Then I can start pretending that it's not the middle of winter and grow some herbs inside.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a warm day in Philly but the wet stuff is on it's way.
Mom's home sick with a stomach bug.

Hopefully I can get some cleaning done between mom's naps.
Tonight DH and I are getting our dining room set from storage.
I can't believe Christmas is so close!!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's sunny today but -4ºC (25ºF) with a windchill -14ºC (7ºF) so that seven inches of snow we had yesterday isn't going anywhere for a while!

School is open so daughter's gone, but husband's work is closed so we are working at home together today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It's a warm day in Philly but the wet stuff is on it's way.
Mom's home sick with a stomach bug.

Hopefully I can get some cleaning done between mom's naps.
Tonight DH and I are getting our dining room set from storage.
I can't believe Christmas is so close!!
You shouldn't be cleaning with that belly! Make Mike do it!