Question of the Day Dec 13th.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Continuing on with our TV theme from last weekend. Two new shows this year that I have found really good are Fringe and The 11th Hour so my question is:

Which do you like the best Fringe or The 11th Hour?

I will watch both but if I had to choose it would most likely be The 11th Hour mainly because of the actor Rufus Seawell. I watched him in a historical drama about the life of Charles II and have been a fan ever since.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched Fringe for a while, but I haven't seen 11th Hour yet. I'll make a point to watch it then if it's like Fringe, because I liked that.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen 11th Hour, but we've watched Fringe since the first episode. If 11th Hour is anything like Fringe I will watch that also. What day and time is it on, and will I have a clue what is going on if I start watching now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I haven't seen 11th Hour, but we've watched Fringe since the first episode. If 11th Hour is anything like Fringe I will watch that also. What day and time is it on, and will I have a clue what is going on if I start watching now?
Yes it's pretty much episode by episode so it's easy to follow. It is similar to Fringe in that it deals with cases that are out of the normal. It has a female FBI agent who works with Dr Jacob Hood who is the consultant for these types of cases.
Here is Canada we get it Thursday at 10P.M. on C.B.S. so it should be the same in the states.
It's a really good show, not quite as out there as Fringe but still really interesting.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Yes it's pretty much episode by episode so it's easy to follow. It is similar to Fringe in that it deals with cases that are out of the normal. It has a female FBI agent who works with Dr Jacob Hood who is the consultant for these types of cases.
Here is Canada we get it Thursday at 10P.M. on C.B.S. so it should be the same in the states.
It's a really good show, not quite as out there as Fringe but still really interesting.
Ahhh..that explains why I haven't watched it...because it's on at the same time as ER. BUT, ER isn't showing new shows until next year so maybe I can catch a few episodes. Are they still on during the holiday season in repeats?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch them both!! I also am a fan of Rufus Seawall who was in "A knight's tale" (one of heath ledger's first films).

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say Fringe since I've never seen 11th hour. I love Fringe though and am glued to my seat during the whole show. lol