Hello New Member!

isolde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my name is Morgan, I am 31 years old, lesbian and have a wonderful wife. We also have an almost 13 year old son, and would like to have more children one day.

Let's see...what else. I love animals. I have raised many different types of animals over the years: Horses, Cats, Dogs, Cattle, Parrots and I am currently raising fancy rats for pets.

Currently I have 10 rats, 1 dog (Jack Russell Terrier), and 1 cat. Rats: Celeste, Jezebel aka Jezzy, Francis aka Frankie, Faith, Matthew, James, Jonathan, Jordan, A boy yet to be named...(just got him) and Abbey. Dog: Keeli. Cat: Isolde.

I just got Isolde on the 10th. I have been wanting to get another kitty, as my son has mine...(he lives with his dad). My friend, who is a fellow rat breeder had a kitten that she rescued and I fell in love with her. Not to mention Andrea aka Andee, my wife, said that I could have a kitten for Christmas. So, when I found the one I wanted to get it. Well now I have Isolde. She is 3 months old. She is all white except she has two black spots on her head. It looks like someone was trying to draw a line on her head in black sharpie but either she moved or their hand was shaking. She also has one green eye and one blue. She is a very pretty and very energetic cat. She is a bit of a spaz. Keeli isn't sure she likes her. She is very good with cats, but she has not been around a cat for a while and now she is jealous. She will get over it in time. lol

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and my animal kids. I look forward to getting to know you all.

P.S. I was trying to set my signature and my icon...but I can't seem to. Do you have to post a certain number of posts first? Or am I just missing the controls in the user cp?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Morgan,

I am so glad that you and your furfamily have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Below is a link that will take you to the members titles and perks page.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92064
It will explain about signatures & avatars.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

isolde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Hi Morgan,

I am so glad that you and your furfamily have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Below is a link that will take you to the members titles and perks page.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92064
It will explain about signatures & avatars.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

Thanks hon for the welcome and info.

lol it is hard to type one handed with a sleeping kitten in your other one.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, and as they get larger, they get harder to hold on your lap as you type!

Did you take the name "Isolde" from the comic strip "Ozzy and Millie?"

Ozzy and Millie Cast

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

isolde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes! I am glad to be here.
I am very much looking forward to getting to know everyone.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Morgan
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions