Question of the Day- December 12th- Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have a favorite Christmas song that you could just hear over and over again?

I love Holly Jolly Christmas. If I hear it in the morning I will sing it constantly all day longgggg.
Drives my co-workers nuts.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas in Kilarney is my most favorite, my father and his brothers were quite the musicans, guitars, violins, and such. They always played and sang that song when everyone got together for Christmas when I was little. All of them have sinced passed away so it's a great memory from my childhood.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really like the Little Drummer Boy, the beat of it and all. All i want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.

I like any of the ones by Nat King Cole too.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had 'Happy Xmas (War is Over)' running thru my head for days now.
Also 'Snow' by Loreena Mckennitt--one of my favorite singers. You can listen to it here:

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Mariah Carey - All i want for christmas is you

I've got it as my ringtone now
I LOVE this one, too. I actually love so many Christmas songs its so hard to choose. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Christmas in Kilarney is my most favorite, my father and his brothers were quite the musicans, guitars, violins, and such. They always played and sang that song when everyone got together for Christmas when I was little. All of them have sinced passed away so it's a great memory from my childhood.
OMG, I haven't thought of that song in years!! How could I have forgotten that one!

"The holly green, the Ivy green, the prettiest picture you've ever seen..." Oh, I love it! I just found it on YouTube and was amazed that I still remember all the words! It must have been a ball at your house! Thank you for the wonderful reminder of my childhood too.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

OMG, I haven't thought of that song in years!! How could I have forgotten that one!

"The holly green, the Ivy green, the prettiest picture you've ever seen..." Oh, I love it! I just found it on YouTube and was amazed that I still remember all the words! It must have been a ball at your house! Thank you for the wonderful reminder of my childhood too.

I actually have several different CD's with it on, however I do have one recorded by The Rankin Family of Nova Scotia that sounds so much like my father and his brothers version it's errie.
It is a great song because it's almost impossible to listen to it without tapping your toe or singing along..

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love..

Do you hear what I hear

Winter Wonderland

The first noel

I just love Christmas music.