TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day- December 12th- Friday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Question of the Day- December 12th- Friday

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Do you have a favorite Christmas song that you could just hear over and over again?



I love Holly Jolly Christmas. If I hear it in the morning I will sing it constantly all day longgggg. Drives my co-workers nuts.
post #2 of 18
Here we come a-wasailing. I also like the redneck days of Christmas.
post #3 of 18
The Carol of the bells is my favorite.
post #4 of 18
Mariah Carey - All i want for christmas is you

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-8rY0Fyws20

I've got it as my ringtone now
post #5 of 18
Christmas in Kilarney is my most favorite, my father and his brothers were quite the musicans, guitars, violins, and such. They always played and sang that song when everyone got together for Christmas when I was little. All of them have sinced passed away so it's a great memory from my childhood.
post #6 of 18
I like THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
post #7 of 18
Peace at world.......
post #8 of 18
I really like the Little Drummer Boy, the beat of it and all. All i want for Christmas is You- Mariah Carey. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.

I like any of the ones by Nat King Cole too.
post #9 of 18
Feliz Navidad! do do do do
post #10 of 18
I've had 'Happy Xmas (War is Over)' running thru my head for days now.
Also 'Snow' by Loreena Mckennitt--one of my favorite singers. You can listen to it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5ZWynB3Yk
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Mariah Carey - All i want for christmas is you

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-8rY0Fyws20

I've got it as my ringtone now

I LOVE this one, too. I actually love so many Christmas songs its so hard to choose. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
post #12 of 18
Probably Oh Holy Night. But I like a lot of others too.
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tierre0 View Post
Christmas in Kilarney is my most favorite, my father and his brothers were quite the musicans, guitars, violins, and such. They always played and sang that song when everyone got together for Christmas when I was little. All of them have sinced passed away so it's a great memory from my childhood.
OMG, I haven't thought of that song in years!! How could I have forgotten that one!

"The holly green, the Ivy green, the prettiest picture you've ever seen..." Oh, I love it! I just found it on YouTube and was amazed that I still remember all the words! It must have been a ball at your house! Thank you for the wonderful reminder of my childhood too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGstrljksN0
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
OMG, I haven't thought of that song in years!! How could I have forgotten that one!

"The holly green, the Ivy green, the prettiest picture you've ever seen..." Oh, I love it! I just found it on YouTube and was amazed that I still remember all the words! It must have been a ball at your house! Thank you for the wonderful reminder of my childhood too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGstrljksN0
I actually have several different CD's with it on, however I do have one recorded by The Rankin Family of Nova Scotia that sounds so much like my father and his brothers version it's errie.
It is a great song because it's almost impossible to listen to it without tapping your toe or singing along..
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
Feliz Navidad! do do do do

Definitely MY favorite, too!
post #16 of 18
I love..

Do you hear what I hear

Winter Wonderland

The first noel

I just love Christmas music.
post #17 of 18
No I go nuts hearing holiday music over and over.
post #18 of 18
Have yourself a merry little Christmas. One of my other favorites is "On this Day" by Reba McEntire.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Question of the Day- December 12th- Friday