Christmas cookie drama

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I took a day off from homework today and make Christmas cookies (pizzelle & sugar cookies) ... well seems as though Tonks has a sweet tooth, she kept stealing them!

anyone else ever have a kitty steal your cookies?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so strange! The only sweet things Chuckie likes is peanut butter and ice cream (obviously he only has a lick or two, don't want to upset his yummy)

Does anyone have a problem when they decide to be nice and let kitty have a little of your milk, and when you try to take the cup away they bury their head into the rim? Lmao

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitties aren't given cookies around here. They were however begging for some of my snickerdoodle batter the other night.
It's mostly butter and sugar - definitely not good cat treats.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
BAD tonks!!

Nope my cats aren't into sweets. Tilly did steal a giant slab of roast beef right off my fiances plate last night! He chased her across the apartment I wish I had it on tape...my little white cat with a HUGE peice of beef hanging out of her mouth running for dear life away from my fiance who was chasing her.

ahh gotta love those quiet evenings.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes we have a few addicted to pizzelle. We aren't quite sure who since it happens over night.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My boys are both food thieves too! Pushy likes to sample the baking I leave out to cool.
Banana muffins are his favourite so far.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I was just eating a couple of cookies for breakfast and Mr. Jack begged several pieces from me. He adores cookies, donuts, cake----any kind of sugary carb, just like his Meowmy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So after I posted this last night I was cleaning up and SOMEONE ate the corner off the bananna bread I made too!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

BAD tonks!!

Nope my cats aren't into sweets. Tilly did steal a giant slab of roast beef right off my fiances plate last night! He chased her across the apartment I wish I had it on tape...my little white cat with a HUGE peice of beef hanging out of her mouth running for dear life away from my fiance who was chasing her.

ahh gotta love those quiet evenings.
That reminds me of my boyfriends RB
cat Cato... who couldn't resist my home cooking... when Doug got up from the table to get a drink... Cato jumped up, sank his claws into a chicken breast and try to haul it away. Darn thing was bigger than his head!

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oliver and Rocky are good about not stealing food (although Oliver begs), but several of my mom's RB cats were thieves:

Whiskers
once stole a pork chop off the stove (thankfully, not hot) while we were eating dinner;
Miles
used to try to bat Fudgesicles and Starbucks frappucino bars out of my mom's hands;
Nibbles
had a passion for olives and used to steal the cocktail picks out of my dad's martini glasses and eat the olives.