New Kitten

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like you all to meet my new kitten, Spirit. She's a bit younger then what I was looking for (found on the street at 7 weeks, 8 weeks old now) but I knew she was for me when I met her. I just hope I can train her right, I havent had a kitten so young before.

sorry about the low grade pictures, I dont have my camera at the moment, so I had to make due with the built in cam in the macbook.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Othie! I am so happy you did it!!!
You got a Kitten!!! She is such a pretty girl!!! She looks a little like my Lucky, an Seal Lynx Point, except Spirit has the little white paws...
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Oh Othie! I am so happy you did it!!!
You got a Kitten!!! She is such a pretty girl!!! She looks a little like my Lucky, an Seal Lynx Point, except Spirit has the little white paws...
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!
thank you, she has already stolen my hear
I know she is a mix breed, she has a single brown patch with pure white around it behind her left ear, once I get to my camera I'll take some better pictures so you can see all the pretty colors. I can't wait to see how her coat looks when she grows up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hey Othie -
How is Spirit?????? Is she home yet???
Updates, pics??
soon! I'm headed home tomorrow where my camera is. She is doing well for the most part, shes still a bit sick and I'm alittle worried about her, but she is wonderfully snuggly, likes other animals (shes following my parents cat and dog around like a little puppy) and very playful. I'll have new pictures soon!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is this soon enough???? Go get her!!!
I want to see more pictures, and hear all about her home coming!!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
othie - where is spirit?????????????????????????????? it's well after Christmas already!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

othie - where is spirit?????????????????????????????? it's well after Christmas already!!!!
othie is too busy stealing my Slingo Solitaire 1st place to post
of Spirit!

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cats are sooo cute when they're kittens!!! Kinda like kids, babies are adorable than they grow up...lol just kidding! Spirit is very cute!