Memory/scrapbook book for your cats??

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone done this?? I bought a small photo album that is cat themed today and going to start it for Bobber while she is still doing well.

Will have to go through current photos, take the paw prints of course.

Any other good things to put in one??

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've started a scrapbook for Katina, Monte and Nero. Unfortunately there will be a page where Monte's pictures end
(And it will be a tribute page to him, since he left for the bridge 6/20/08) That will also be the page before Nero's pictures begin (got him 8/18/08).

I used to be really into making multiple pages a day, but mine are not as "skillful" as people who do it all the time. Rob's mom made one of Monte and Katina awhile ago and she does scrapbooking allllll the time, buys all the stuff from Creative Memories, goes to scrapbook days with people, and now I feel like to everyone mine looks like nothing compared to it and it kind of killed my enthusiasm

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished a scrapbook/photo album for my cats. They all have a section, it has a section with them together, and a section for my the pets that I lost over the years.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started a scrapbook for Harley when we got him almost 4 years ago, I need to update! I also need to do one for my RB
kitty Davidson and start one for Bayley! I have enough pictures of them to do about 10 for each kitty

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm actually doing one for Whisky right now!

I'm also doing one for my RB kitty, Oliver. His won't be as big, though...

I like the idea of doing one with them together and then adding to it as new cats come into my life...

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm making scrapbooks for the kittens, which will go with them whenever I find new homes for them.

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Has anyone done this?? I bought a small photo album that is cat themed today and going to start it for Bobber while she is still doing well.

Will have to go through current photos, take the paw prints of course.

Any other good things to put in one??
I getting read to start a scrap book for each of my three cats and one for all of us. Besides pictures I'll probly put in random stuff like a tuff of hair, the tail of a toy mouse one of them went crazy on, maybe the lable of thier fave treats, the recipt to a all out kitty shopping spree I plan one goning on when I get back to the states. Other stuff along that line.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always wanted to make one but haven't yet. Good idea as to what I want for xmas!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to do scrapbooking but have always wanted to try. The cost of the materials has kept me from it mostly. I do have a photo album with family pictures, etc. and I have my kitty pictures in it as well. I take only digital pictures, but every so often I have prints made of my favorite ones to add to the book. I would love to start a scrapbook for only the cats though.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I don't know how to do scrapbooking but have always wanted to try. The cost of the materials has kept me from it mostly. I do have a photo album with family pictures, etc. and I have my kitty pictures in it as well. I take only digital pictures, but every so often I have prints made of my favorite ones to add to the book. I would love to start a scrapbook for only the cats though.
You know, all I'm doing at the moment is getting binders and plastic sheet protectors. I have paw print paper and different colored paper. AND, I have a silver paint pen.

All of about $10.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have never thought about making a scrapbook for my cats at all..but now it's something I may consider doing after Christmas is over and I have more time