TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Hopefully this is the last we see of this guy now that he's bitten the hand that fed him.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16385.html

Makes you wonder what he heard.
post #2 of 11
I dunno It sounds like he's fishing for a publisher to me
post #3 of 11
Or it could be that he's a true-blue conservative and McCain's ideas didn't sit well with him. McCain was well known to frankly not have strong conservative convictions on some key issues, such as immigration and with the bank bail-out. The fact that Joe also said that Sarah Palin is "the real deal" tells me a lot more about where Joe stands and may have been "appalled" by McCain's stand on some issues.
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Or it could be that he's a true-blue conservative and McCain's ideas didn't sit well with him. McCain was well known to frankly not have strong conservative convictions on some key issues, such as immigration and with the bank bail-out. The fact that Joe also said that Sarah Palin is "the real deal" tells me a lot more about where Joe stands and may have been "appalled" by McCain's stand on some issues.
That's how I read it too, Heidi. That some of the answers he got from McCain would make some readers "appalled," which is not quite the same thing as being "appalled" by McCain himself.
post #5 of 11
I don't think most voters agree 100% with their candidate of choice. If they do they are either the candidate themselves, or they don't take the time to educate themselves on the issues and views and are only hearing what they want to hear. Most people I talked to this election were voting for their idea of the "lesser of the two evils", which is basically the way it is every election. I honestly don't know of anyone who was thrilled about the whole bailout thing anyway, except of course the banks!
post #6 of 11
He should have gone home then if he felt that way. I never liked the guy. He always gave of the creep vibe to me. Now he is trying to create anticipation for his tell all. I bet McCain wishes he had dumped him after that debate.
post #7 of 11
I love John McCain, he is his own man regardless if it is popular with his party or not. I just read this weekend, he stuck it to the RNC over the Gov of Illinois/Obama thing. Good for him.

(P.S. He stuck up for Obama)
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by clixpix View Post
Hopefully this is the last we see of this guy now that he's bitten the hand that fed him.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16385.html

Makes you wonder what he heard.
Well, I'd like to read in the papers that he paid the back taxes that he owed to the state AND that he also arranges to pay the hospital bill that he owes. Plus, he does plumbing without a license. sounds more like an illegal alien than an educated American citizen. C'mon, Joe
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Vote2008/s...6047360&page=1
post #9 of 11
I would like to hear the same about Obama's campaign treasurer that didn't pay his taxes.

Joe doesn't own the business, therefore he doesn't have to have a license.
We have been over this about a million times.
post #10 of 11
Well, well, well, looks like someone got in trouble.

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live...litics&sid=101
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblv View Post
Well, well, well, looks like someone got in trouble.

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live...litics&sid=101
Probably allowing her to keep her nice guv'ment pension, since she was allowed to resign instead of being fired.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Joe the Plumber: McCain 'appalled me'