All I want for Christmas is...

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...a flame point cat. I've been walking around singing that to my DFH as a joke. Except it's true, and we really can't have another cat any time soon!
I can't get it off my mind now.

Anything you really want for Christmas that's just out of the question?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a bigger apartment (or house), so I can have more cats, and a dog. But I'd be happy with the Canon digital SLR I have had on my Amazon wishlist for about 4 years now (updating it for the level of megapixels every so often)... but it's 800 bucks... for JUST the body... don't need lenses... I have those with my film Canon SLR.

Amanda

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Nothing, really. I did have DH buy a $10 tea-for-2 set at WalMart--it was kinda 18th C. looking.

At first, since his hours were so low the past month or so, and with the bad economy and lay-offs at work, I wasn't doing gifts; but now he wants some Colonial reenacting fabrics, etc. I just got done ordering $200-worth of stuff (some is part of my gift, though), so I guess we're on for gifts this year. I just didn't want anything this year (for the 1st time). I'd just rather have a nice, clean, festive-looking house, and a nice meal with the family (and my 16 days of Xmas vacation!!!!!).

I should say "World peace", but I really want a quiet day, no interruptions, in front of the fire, with a good book, & a cup of tea...

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Nothing, really. I did have DH buy a $10 tea-for-2 set at WalMart--it was kinda 18th C. looking.

At first, since his hours were so low the past month or so, and with the bad economy and lay-offs at work, I wasn't doing gifts; but now he wants some Colonial reenacting fabrics, etc. I just got done ordering $200-worth of stuff (some is part of my gift, though), so I guess we're on for gifts this year. I just didn't want anything this year (for the 1st time). I'd just rather have a nice, clean, festive-looking house, and a nice meal with the family (and my 16 days of Xmas vacation!!!!!).

I should say "World peace", but I really want a quiet day, no interruptions, in front of the fire, with a good book, & a cup of tea...
Do you remember the movie Miss Congeniality? Sandra Bullock is asked the question about what she wants and she talks about something like putting all the criminals away, etc. The audience is stunned and so she adds, "Oh, and World Peace!"

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want the County to keep the feral cat spay and neuter program going...

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

An earlier wedding...like say..December 27
ohh Dec 27th is the day I met my fiance!! my mom and sisters we went out to dinner after shopping for wedding gifts for my brother's wedding at the end of the week. It was a tuesday night and my sister suggested going out to eat and we agreed.

We got seated and up walked the HOTTEST waitor EVER!!! to make a LOONNNG story short my mom and sisters teamed up and wrote my name and e-mail address on a napkin and slipped it into the thing that held the bill!

LOL He e-mailed me 2 days later!! and Called me for the first time when I was at my brothers wedding and we talked every day for 2 weeks and went out on our first date. It was awesome and we are still together! in fact we're getting married this summer! sometimes leaving your number on a napkin does work!

hmm what do I want for Christmas?? well I want my cat to STOP PEEING ON MY PILLOWS!!

but seriously...I want a submarine....a real one...there was one for sale on ebay....I told my fiance to buy it for me and he said sure...since it was only a billion dollars!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My house to be finished, and a hot tub

And maybe a month long vacation with Rob away from everyone.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

...a flame point cat. I've been walking around singing that to my DFH as a joke. Except it's true, and we really can't have another cat any time soon!
I can't get it off my mind now.

Anything you really want for Christmas that's just out of the question?
Tehehehe...I want a blue eyed kitty, but that ain't happening either...
I wish though! I miss my blue eyed kitties!