So What's On the Menu this Evening?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be quite honest the weather is so bad here right now I figured I had better inventory my freezer and supplies in case I am snowed in for the rest of the winter.

In the process I came across a sirloin Tip Roast so that is what I am making for dinner plus potatoes, savory cabbage, and mushroom gravy. I also found some frozen blackberries which I am going to have with yogurt for dessert...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I would love to be having supper at your house, I guess I'll just have a frozen pizza tonight. We do have chocolate silk pie for dessert; mmmmmmm.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to pan fry a couple of mahi mahi fillets, and serve with pasta and leftover veges. Oooh! I just remembered I made some bread yesterday!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we might just be having leftover shephards pie. Or salad.
Chocolate from my SS is probable though.

I snowblowed/shoveled for 3plus hours today so I'm not in the cooking mood!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put ribs in the crockpot before I left for work this morning, and they're done and ready to be eaten. Just have to do a workout, then we can have dinner. I can't wait! I've already been snacking on a few pieces and they are SO good

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bengali fish curry for me, spiced liver for the husband, ewww. He's got that one all to himself. I cooked up a storm on my day off yesterday, so I have lots to chose from.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's sort of a eat what you like night, since mum has a cold and dad is sleeping through his hockey game on TV. And it's snowing outside so we can't get anything anyway. We're sooo lazy today

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to eat out tonite
We dont have alot of groceries and my daughter has a christmas program at 630 so just as easy to order out

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I was out mailing my Christmas present to my Dog-in-law I stopped by QUIZNO'S and picked up sandwiches, chips and cookies for Mom and me for supper. Not very nutricious but........

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'll make some eye of round steaks with Montreal Steak seasoning, mashed potatoes, and bread sticks tonight

I know if I get home at 8pm though, I really wont be amused with doing that though!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beef stew leftovers.

I made a huge batch cooking in the slow cooker all day yesterday, and it's soo good!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A small pork roast cooked since 9 am in the crockpot, with just salt and pepper and a touch of crushed garlic. Corn muffins and baked potato, with sliced pears in light syrup for dessert