1st TICA Show in Minnesota - Nial pay attention!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only show CFA/ACFA, but pulled up the TICA calendar to check something. Noticed there is a FIRST TICA club show in Minneapolis, MN on Feburary 21/22 at the convention center downtown - within 20 mins driving time of the airport.

SOOOOOOOOOO this is directed to Nial and Teri and their Bengals - we EXPECT you guys to bring your gorgeous Bengals to Minnesota in a few months so we can get to meet you and see your cats in person!

No excuses now

And anyone else that shows TICA should come too if you can.

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm guessing spectators are welcome? I've never been to a cat show before.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, most definately. We will go as spectators if Nial comes up or someone we know from here comes to the show. I just don't like showing in TICA.

If we go, then I'll pick up a few new cat toys (getting Jack in March). I know some Bengal breeders that show in ACFA and am sure they will be at the TICA show.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to be able to attend that show. There is a TICA show in Raleigh the exact same weekend. Raleigh is less than 100 miles from where we live.

Sorry!!

(tell them to change weekends)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Split weekends - let Teri take one or two to the show in Raleigh and you bring one or two to Mpls - that way you kill two birds with one stone.

Keep in mind that this is the first time that TICA has put on a show in Minnesota so you really should support them.....

Or are you afraid the Bengal breeders here will beat your cats - think of it as a challange! And don't you guys want to have supper with us and meet Charlie boy in person?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Split weekends - let Teri take one or two to the show in Raleigh and you bring one or two to Mpls - that way you kill two birds with one stone.

Keep in mind that this is the first time that TICA has put on a show in Minnesota so you really should support them.....

Or are you afraid the Bengal breeders here will beat your cats - think of it as a challange! And don't you guys want to have supper with us and meet Charlie boy in person?
I'm more afraid of that ice cold weather!

Would love to join you for supper and meet Charlie, but we are only really concentrating on Rome to show. Runner, the maine coon might be comfortable up there in snow land.

I will however consider bringing Rome up there. It's always good to show in other regions to meet other breeders.