Allergy free food in Australia

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, little Murfie Kat may or may not be allergic to fish (see my "Scabby Cat" post) and I was wondering if anyone can suggest some good dry food that is good for allergies. I am in Australia by the way

Keep in mind I have tried Eagle Pack, Science Diet, Royal Canin and the likes

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not an expert with food, but I have been searching for a food that was fish-free. The only one I found so far is Natural Balance Pea and Duck. However, my only concern is that peas is the first ingredient. I always thought a meat should be the first ingredient.

blaise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Murfie

...Keep in mind I have tried Eagle Pack, Science Diet, Royal Canin and the likes
IF one of the foods you tried was Orijen, you would be well advised to read this thread, search the other sites referenced in it, and (if I were you) have your cat seen by a knowledgeable Veterinarian.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BLAISE

IF one of the foods you tried was Orijen, you would be well advised to read this thread, search the other sites referenced in it, and (if I were you) have your cat seen by a knowledgeable Veterinarian.
No worries there it will no longer be available in Aus, they pulled out.
I know that cats are finiky but how about a raw diet of meat & bones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!
Murfie is REALLY fussy, she will only eat raw meat from time to time and wont touch bones so I can pretty much only give her super premium food. I used to work at a pet store and repped for Nutro but alot has changed since then!