My precious angel Alley

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow will be 2 years since my darling girl crossed the bridge.

I've been thinking about her so much and wanted to write her a beautiful tribute here in the bridge forum but the words just wouldn't come. I searched online to find a special poem that told just how I feel about her but none even came close. How can simple words ever describe the pain and horror of having to say goodbye. Knowing that I will never stroke her soft fur again. Never hear her sweet meow, telling me all about her day.

It all comes back to one simple fact. I miss her.

When she died, a piece of me died with her and I will never get it back, any more than I will get her back. I don't know if she still exists out there in some other place, in some other way. I hope so. And I hope I will be with her again someday, because without my babygirl I will never be complete.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know its hard.
Dec 5th was 1 year since I lost Stormy and I want to write a poem but I can not do it yet.
Maybe one day you can write a poem.
I did for 3 of my other cats.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Paula
You did write a beautiful tribute. It came from the heart.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula we all know that your precious babygirl will always be so deeply missed by you. You will always love her so very much.
I wish I could say something to give you comfort, but there is not comfort for someone that you miss so much. So I will send you a ~hug~ and let you know that we are here for you and understand

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

When she died, a piece of me died with her and I will never get it back, any more than I will get her back.
true for all of us who have lost loved furbabies

Alley's

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula

Knowing that I will never stroke her soft fur again. Never hear her sweet meow, telling me all about her day.
Your little girl is happy and healthy over at the bridge
And you will see her again, you will stroke her soft fur, and you will hear her sweet meow, because she's going to have lots to tell you when you see each other again

She's watching over you, as are all the rest of the TCS cats with their mums and dads

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just woken up and I'm already crying
I wish I didn't have to go in to work today. I was so hoping I would dream of my girl last night but no such luck. It would have been nice to hold her even in a dream.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Paula
You know, as long as your still thinking of Alley she's still alive in your heart

You don't need a dream to have your little girl come into your head, you can have her there at any time of the day

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I've just woken up and I'm already crying
I wish I didn't have to go in to work today. I was so hoping I would dream of my girl last night but no such luck. It would have been nice to hold her even in a dream.
She'll always be with you Paula

and we will always be here too

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I'm wearing the pawprint heart locket that contains a lock of her fur. I don't wear it all the time because I'm afraid of losing it but for today I have a little piece of her close to my heart.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Today I'm wearing the pawprint heart locket that contains a lock of her fur. I don't wear it all the time because I'm afraid of losing it but for today I have a little piece of her close to my heart.
Awwww that's nice Paula!

Do you have a memory box for Alley like Karen has with her Molly's things in. She brings it out every year on Molly's anniversary

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwww that's nice Paula!

Do you have a memory box for Alley like Karen has with her Molly's things in. She brings it out every year on Molly's anniversary
I don't

I have her pictures up always in the apartment but she didn't really have anything I could keep in a box. She didn't play with toys and she slept with me, so no bed or blankets or anything and she didn't wear a collar, so

I have a little lock of fur and 9 years of memories.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

When she died, a piece of me died with her and I will never get it back, any more than I will get her back. I don't know if she still exists out there in some other place, in some other way. I hope so. And I hope I will be with her again someday, because without my babygirl I will never be complete.
I'm not sure I believe in traditional angels and heaven but I do believe that we all have a never dying energy and Alley is out there. She may not look like the soft black beauty you remember but she's there and probably closer than you know.

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Paula
You did write a beautiful tribute. It came from the heart.

Hold those precious memories close and remember you got 9 years more than some.