Sunday!! What's On Your Agenda?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Well it's finally stopped snowing and the sun is shining. Pretty noisy around the neighborhood with everyone trying to get their snow clean-up done. All totalled we got a good 2 feet in the last 2 days. However, now that the snow has stopped the temps have plummeted to -18C..

Not to much planned for today, going to get bundled up in a bit and go clean off my deck and stairs. After that most likely just hang around the house.

There is a special on HGTV this afternoon I want to watch so that seems like a great way to spend a frosty afternoon.

Thinking about making a Pot of Chicken Stew for dinner just have to check to see if I have everything I need.

The kitties are good this morning, sitting in the window supervising the neighbor shoveling his driveway..

Everyone have a good day

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got some snow last night; but not quite enough to cover all the grass. Actually that was about an hour north of here at a friend's house. Here at mine it had melted before we got back. Now it's extremely windy.

I'm about to hop in the shower to head to church; then we're running errands. I need kitty food and a present for my Sister-in-law's birthday. We planned to pick up shipping boxes at Walmart while DH gets the oil changed on his car; but I'm not feeling up to being out for long (tummy not feeling so good). Maybe if we wait on Walmart till later I'll be able to do all my grocery shopping at the same time. That would be a big help!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! It's cold there! I guess I need to stop complaining-it's 50 degrees F here!

Today, I have already started laundry, ate breakfast and fed the pets. I am about to do dishes, clean house, and eventually go grocery shopping once DH finally gets up. I need to also grade papers and start my Christmas cards. OOH, and I need to wrap some more Christmas gifts

Have a great day everyone!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!!!

Well it's finally stopped snowing and the sun is shining. Pretty noisy around the neighborhood with everyone trying to get their snow clean-up done. All totalled we got a good 2 feet in the last 2 days. However, now that the snow has stopped the temps have plummeted to -18C..

Not to much planned for today, going to get bundled up in a bit and go clean off my deck and stairs. After that most likely just hang around the house.

There is a special on HGTV this afternoon I want to watch so that seems like a great way to spend a frosty afternoon.

Thinking about making a Pot of Chicken Stew for dinner just have to check to see if I have everything I need.

The kitties are good this morning, sitting in the window supervising the neighbor shoveling his driveway..

Everyone have a good day
I am taking my grandnephews to see Madagasgar II in IMAX. They have never seen IMAX and I am sure they will be impressed.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm relaxing, feeling better then I have in the last 4 days. It's back to work tomorrow, I can hardly wait, honestly, I hate being stuck in the house, sick or not. I felt like poop and slept most of the time, and finally yesterday I was able to take a shower, after 4 days....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did some shopping this morning and got my digital converters for the TVs and some presents of the kitty variety and a strand of lights with multiple twinkling functions. I've plugged them in and have regressed about 40 years watching them.

Otherwise, keeping warm and trying to keep Ari away from the kitty toys.

And ribbon.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening

Today we went and rearranged our storage unit to accommodate the washer & dryer when it comes in on the 16th. Then we stopped by someone's house for Rob to check out their transmission really quick. Came back home and he started working on my poor Camaro, which has been a 3 year project so far. We got the engine bolted in, yay.

It's pretty chilly out there though, so I came back in to balance the Quicken (havent done it since August!) and figure out who my SS was

Going to watch FOX later tonight probably, Rob enjoys the Animation Domination shows on Sundays. We also need to go grocery shopping, and I'm slowly losing the oomph!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today was the first "snow" day we had for the season. We got about 3/4 inch of snow on the ground. It was a constant flurrying this morning, too cold to stay outside. This weather is going to make my dinner that much fitting and yummier. My beef stew is going ready to be served in about 15 minutes.

My SO and I were just coating some cat toys with nip and giving them to the cats. They're going nuts! Pooch's face is wet, and Luke tried to take everyone's balls. Kelly keeps hugging the ball and her hind legs wheel around like crazy. I don't understand; maybe she's trying to "dig" into the ball with her hind legs for the catnip. Whatever it is, it sure is a joy to watch!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Slept in this morning as Neil came home from working at our nephew's house "early" this morning!! He and his brother didn't call either my SIL or me causing me to pace at 11:15 wondering where the heck they were (playing cards and having many Whiskey/Pepsi's).

So as punishment we went shopping late this morning and afternoon with lunch out causing him to miss all but 7 minutes of the Packer game. Speaking of the game we were heading south as we saw a few accidents as the Packer traffic was heading north.

But cold day-right now its 11F (-12C) and the snow my fellow Canadian TCS'rs had is coming our way-esp Monday night thru Wed morning.

So just in the family room and working on more craft projects!!

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I spent the whole day painting my room. It wasn't fun, but it turned out great and I'm glad it's over with.